Now that January is coming to a close, foodies everywhere are starting to celebrate the start of February. Why?

February is literally the best month ever for foodies because it is host to the best National Food Holidays every. single. day. Check out this list of fun holidays and be prepared to party every day.

February 1

National Cake Pops Day

February

Photo courtesy of WikiHow

Cake pops are definitely better than regular cakes because in some things, size doesn’t matter. Students at Northwestern show us how to make no bake Oreo cake balls!

February 2

National Tater Tot Day

February

Photo courtesy of Chris Kohatsu

Tater tots are beautiful nuggets that can be eaten alone or used to make mouthwatering combinations like tater tot nachos or a tater tot casserole.
And sharing is not an option.

February

Photo courtesy of indiewire

February 3

National Carrot Cake Day

February

Photo courtesy of Charles Chamberlin

This counts as eating your vegetables. Right? Check out Claire’s delicious carrot cake and everything else it has to offer.

February 4

National Homemade Soup Day

February

Photo courtesy of Jeffry W

This food holiday is perfect for the cold-as-balls winter weather. Don’t think you need a fully stocked kitchen to make homemade soup, because a recipe for homemade microwaveable minestrone exists! But if you’re not an amazing chef, check out these six ways to make canned soup suck less.

February 5

World Nutella Day

February

Photo courtesy of Daniah Mohammed

Nutella can be eaten in, on or with literally anything. Try a delicious Nutella milkshake or these 5 fun Nutella pairings that can be made anytime, anywhere.

February 6

National Froyo Day

February

Photo courtesy of Elsie Hui

With Froyo, you have the freedom to add as many toppings and flavors as you can without being judged. Make yourself look like a professional froyo connoisseur by trying out one of these five froyo mashupsPlus, it’s never too cold to have froyo — enjoy these extreme holiday version froyo mashups all winter long.

February 7

National Fettuccine Alfredo Day

February

Photo courtesy of Alper Mumcu

You don’t have to go to Olive Garden to enjoy pasta when you have this super easy chicken alfredo recipe. And if you’re one of those people who think beer makes everything better, this fettuccine beer-alfredo recipe is just for you.

February 8

National Potato Lover’s Day

February

Photo courtesy of Gregg Tomlinson

Everyone should be a potato lover, especially since we now know this “unhealthy” food isn’t the enemy. We can now eat potatoes without feeling guilty, so try potatoes four ways!

February 9

National Bagels and Lox Day

February

Photo courtesy of Linen Chen

Who new bagels were so easy to make?! After you make your own homemade bagels, you can make these mini bagel breakfast sliders!

February 10

National “Have a Brownie” Day

February

Photo courtesy of Anne Gordon

Don’t mind if I do. These easy tips for easy dorm room brownie baking are necessary for any college student. And don’t worry, you won’t feel guilty about eating an entire pan of these super healthy sneaky brownies.

February 11

National Peppermint Patty Day

February

Photo courtesy of elenaspantry.com

Trader Joe’s has some of the best peppermint patties ever that you can use to make peppermint patty shots!

February 12

National PB&J Day

February

Photo courtesy of Tammy Bruce

Feeling a little artsy? Try these creative twists on the traditional PB&J. And if you don’t have any bread in your pantry, you can always try one of these six ways to eat PB&J.

February 13

National “Italian Food” Day

February

Photo courtesy of Sebastian Mary

Italian food really does conquer all other types of food. College instant ramen will never be the same again with this cacio e pepe recipe.

February 14

National Cream-Filled Chocolates Day

February

Photo courtesy of Eric Fung

Get ready for Valentine’s Day by checking out the best chocolate in the U.S.

February 15

National Chewing Gum Day

February

Photo courtesy of fragnatica.com

Who knew chewing gum was so good for you? This ordinary candy really deserves a holiday dedicated to celebrating its mind-blowing benefits.

February 16

National Almond Day

February

Photo courtesy of Karen Knowler

Almonds are the awesome due to their insane versatility. Speaking of their many uses, you can even make almond milk in your own kitchen.

February 17

National Cafe Au Lait Day

February

Photo courtesy of Francis

What is a cafe au lait? Check out this very useful guide to coffee so you actually know what you’re ordering next time you visit your local coffee shop.

February 18

National “Drink Wine” Day

February

Photo courtesy of made-in-italy.com

February

Photo courtesy of buzz feed

You can sound like a professional by learning the wine lingo, or you can just settle for some wine flavored ice cream.

February 19

National Chocolate Mint Day

February

Photo courtesy of IrishMomLuvs2Cook

Try these delicious recipes for homemade thin mints and double chocolate mint cookies to celebrate this awesome holiday.

February 20

National Muffin Day

February

Photo courtesy of estringita

Banana muffins made in a blender? Life has never been easier.

February 21

National Sticky Bun Day

February

Photo courtesy of praline3001

One can never get enough of this sweet, gooey pastry. Try these recipes for cinnamon swirl rolls and sticky maple crescent buns. So easy, so delicious.

February 22

National Margarita Day

February

Photo courtesy of Bonita Surapatra

February

Photo courtesy of jokideo.com

Who knew you could make dessert bars out of margaritas?! And forget the hot cocoa, try this spicy margarita to warm you up in the cold weather.

February 23

National Banana Bread Day

February

Photo courtesy of DassantBaking

Check out these molten chocolate banana bread muffins from the students at Georgetown! If just normal banana bread bores you, you can try one of these creative twists.

February 24

National Tortilla Chip Day

February

Photo courtesy of Matt DeTurck

Make your very own tortilla chips and use them to make 5 ingredient chilaquiles.

February 25

National Clam Chowder Day

February

Photo courtesy of Marit Hinnosaar

You really can’t visit one of the coasts and not have a bowl of clam chowder.  University of Oregon’s special restaurant serves some of the best clam chowder on the west coast.

February 26

National Pistachio Day

February

Photo courtesy of Theen Moy

Add this healthy nut to your citrus salad and to your chocolatey dessert.

February 27

National Strawberry Day

February

Photo courtesy of Manchester-Monkey

Take this Strawberry 101 course before you make these delicious strawberry cake kabobs. You won’t regret it.

February 28

National Chocolate Souffle Day

February

Photo courtesy of Doniree Walker

Molten. Chocolate. Souffle. Yes. Please.

February 29

National Frog Legs Day

…for Leap Year. Get it?

February

Photo courtesy of 9lols.net

Although February may be the worst academic month ever with absolutely no vacations or three-day weekends, it really makes it up with all the awesome food holidays.

Because who needs breaks when you can have good food?

February

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com