You’re walking (stumbling) home with your friends after a great night downtown when it hits you. Your stomach starts to make its desires known to you and all of your homies, and next thing you know, you’ve got a bad case of the drunchies. Everybody has that one food they love to grab after they’ve had a few drinks. Check out what five UT students dished out as their go-to not-sober meal.

Zach, Radio-Television-Film

Zach

Photo by Gabby Phi

“My roommate is from New Jersey and he makes this Jersey breakfast sandwich called a pork roll egg and cheese. It’s made with this processed meat that’s a cross between Canadian bacon and ham and it has a nice spice to it.”

Amanda, History & Geography

Amanda

Photo by Gabby Phi

“I usually order pizza when I’m drunk. But sometimes I’ll go for the classic honey butter chicken biscuit from Whataburger.”

Elias, Finance & Public Policy

Elias

Photo by Gabby Phi

“Just honey. I don’t know why, it’s something I picked up over the summer.”

Amy, BHP & Supply Chain

Amy

Photo by Gabby Phi

“An entire bag of shredded cheese. I usually prefer pepper jack or any light colored cheese. I refuse to eat American or cheddar.”

Greg, Public Relations

Greg

Photo by Gabby Phi

“The Phat Bitch at Big Bite. It’s really good and reminds me of Jersey because that’s where the grease trucks originated from and that’s pretty much what Big Bite is.”

What’s your favorite thing to eat inebriated? Comment below, and don’t worry, we won’t judge you.

More good stuff here: