Spring is in the air, and everyone is finally waking up from winter hibernation. It's time to take the parties outside and start the darty season. Don't worry - you can still play your all-time favorite game (beer pong), just take it into the water or double its size. But, it's also easy to turn other games, like KanJam or corn hole, into a total booze fest

1. Dizzy Bat 

Grab a Wiffle ball and bat. Cut off the end of the bat and fill the bat with a can of beer. Each player needs to chug the beer out of the bat, spin in a circle for 10 seconds, and THEN make their best attempt at hitting the ball. Chugging, running, and spinning don't mix well together, let me tell you. 

2. Water Pong 

Move the most classic drinking game outside and into the water. You can't get a tan and enjoy the pool while playing beer pong inside.

#SpoonTip: Suggest doing this in a pool rather than the ocean. The waves make the game nearly impossible, but go for it if you're up for a challenge. 

3. Giant Beer Pong 

Didn't think there could be any more versions of beer pong after you learned about water pong? Think again. Think bigger, better, and way more drunk. Giant trash cans can replace dinky, old solo cups and a volleyball can replace those ping pong balls that are lost so easily. Fill each one of those giant trash cans to the brim. Just kidding on that last part. But hey, it's your money.

4. Spikeball  

Spikeball blew up after it was on Shark Tank, and now you're almost guaranteed to see people playing it on the beach or at a cookout. Drinking is determined based on the outcome of your game. You can apply this simple rule of "drink if you lose" to many other outdoor games, like corn hole, KanJam, and ladder ball too. 

5. Highnoon 

Highnoon is, of course, inspired from the Wild West movie, but it features six-packs instead of six-shooters. It is a two-opponent game, where the players must stand back to back, take 10 paces away from each other, chug their beer, crush it, and throw it at each other (hopefully not too hard). The first person to make contact wins. 

Grab your buddies and take the party outside. The winter blues are officially over and spring has sprung, as of March 20th. Take advantage of the warm weather, but never stop boozing.