All your Instagram pics of jaw-dropping mac and cheese dishes and slutty brownies will help feed a hungry American. Yes, you read that right. The company Land O'Lakes and non-profit foundation Feeding America have partnered up to create a campaign called Delete to Feed.

beer, pizza, wine
Jevette Brown

This initiative is as simple as the title makes it sounds. All you have to do is register on their website, and it'll connect your Instagram account.

egg, coffee
Jevette Brown

The site will then ask you to choose one of your food pictures to delete. While you can actually pick any of your pictures, the whole concept behind the initiative is to feed the hungry, so please try and stick with the idea.

For every photo you get rid of, the campaign will donate eleven meals to Feeding America's network of food banks. Then, just share your donation badge and help spread the word to others. 

pizza, beer
Jevette Brown

"The whole intent of the campaign is for [social media users], as they take pictures of this beautiful food sitting in front of them, to be aware of how lucky they are and recognizing that there are people who aren't," Land O'Lakes marketing director Catherine Fox told the Huffington Post.

Delete to Feed is one of many initiatives that is fighting against food insecurity. The issue of hunger is not just present overseas, but it's a big problem in the United States too. Plus, it affects people of all races and ages. For example, one in six kids in the US may not know where their next meal is coming from. Meanwhile, 5 million senior citizens also face hunger every year.

More than 70,000 meals have been donated since the campaign launched last week, and the goal is to get to 2.75 million meals. 

What are you still reading for? Go trash that epic focaccia pizza photo and the sushi-burrito one too while you're at it. That's 22 meals for hungry Americans just waiting to be donated.