It seems like in the past year or so there has been a major booty craze. How to make your bum bigger, how to get a round booty, how to achieve the "perfect" ass.

Attaining the best booty has become such a priority that we've forgotten about the girls up top. Ladies all over the world are still starving for information about boobs — is size genetic, do push ups really help, are there any natural ways to increase size? It's time to give the tatas the attention they deserve. 

What are breasts made up of?

Boobs are made up of fat tissue as well as special tissues that enable breast feeding. The amount of fat in your breasts pretty much determines what size they are. This is why slimmer girls usually have smaller boobs, and curvier girls usually have bigger boobs.

Is there a way to gain weight just in my boobs?

Unfortunately there is no way to pick where our fat goes. Sad, I know. Even more sad is the fact that very little of your fat goes to the girls. It is much more likely to settle in your hips, thighs, and that legendary booty.

If you do try to put on a little weight to achieve bigger boobs, be sure to take a healthy approach. Avoid foods loaded with sugar and fat, and instead increase your intake of fruits, veggies, and healthy proteins. 

So back to the real question: will eating carrots make my breasts grow?

vegetable, carrot, pasture
Alex Hawkins

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, ladies, but there is no scientific proof that eating carrots stimulates breast growth. It is speculated by some that eating foods high in estrogen — carrots, garlic, squash, and a few others — could possibly encourage your girls to grow.

At the end of the day, it's all just theory. Look at it this way: it can't hurt to increase the amount of carrots you consume. Slaying that healthy lifestyle while possibly getting bigger boobs without surgery or expensive products that probably don't work? Hell yes.