For hardcore foodies and culinary newbies alike, Dine Out Boston (formerly known as Restaurant Week Boston) is a period of two weeks in which Boston is overwhelmed with the deliciousness of food at an affordable cost to all!

More than 150 restaurants from the Greater Boston area take part in Dine Out Boston, offering customers special menus at set, discounted prices.  Dine Out Boston is one the best times to eat out in Boston since the restaurants will be buzzing with patrons and an eclectic array of food types will be available.

Seek to expand your palette and make the most of Dine Out Boston Week by trying new foods you might not have tried before!

Who is participating in Dine Out Boston?

A full list of restaurants participating in Dine Out Boston 2017 can be found here

How does Dine Out Boston work?

Each participating restaurant releases their set menus with one pricing choice for lunch and one for dinner. Lunch is priced at $15, $20 or $25 and dinner is priced at $28, $33 or $38. Nearly all menus are several courses long and include multiple options per course, so you can find the combination that appeals to you the most!

When can I go?

March 5-10 & 12-17, 2017 are the official dates, but make sure to check each restaurant's specific website to see if there are any days they are not serving the set menu.

What restaurants should I go to?

I've included some tasty picks that I'm looking to try during the week, but don't limit yourself to my suggestions! It's hard to go wrong with all the food options available!

Lunch

$15: Q Restaurant 

chicken, shrimp, soup
Yifan Wang

The Deets: Q Restaurant is a contemporary Asian Fusion restaurant serving one of the best cures for the winter chills: Hot Pot. A heated pot of unlimited possibilities of broth, vegetable and meat ingredients, hot pot is something you definitely need to experience at least once in your life, so why not try it during Dine Out Boston Week?

Suggested Menu Order: Sashimi and Hot Pot Combo

$20: Toscano Restaurant 

The Deets: Toscano looks like the place to be for classic Italian food during Dine Out Boston, and their menu offers many choices for their Primi, Secondi and Dolce courses. The decision to eat at Toscano seems like a no-brainer in comparison to deciding between their Tiramisu, Torta di Ricotta and Cannoli Fiorentina for dessert!

Suggested Menu Order: Salmone Affumicato, Scaloppini Pizzaiola and Cannoli Fiorentina.

$25: Bar Boulud

The Deets: Serving classic French bistro and wine bar fare, Bar Boulud looks like a promising Dine Out Boston pick with its three course lunch menu and authentic dining atmosphere. Don't miss out on pairing your many courses with a glass of wine!

Suggested Menu Order: Celeriac Pear Soup, Red Wine Braised Flat Iron and English Toffee Cheesecake

Dinner

$28: The Hourly Oyster House

chocolate
Kaely Gallagher

The Deets: It's not New England if you don't include a seafood restaurant! Just outside of Harvard Square, the Hourly Oyster House is offering several shellfish and fresh fish combos on their menu, serving them in their historically charming venue. 

#SpoonTip: Add a wine pairing for an additional $16.00!

Suggested Menu Order: Steamed Mussels and Clams and Pain de Mie Crusted Arctic Char

$33: Tapeo Restaurant & Tapas Bar

The Deets: The best way to try classic Spanish dishes is through tapas, so grab a friend, taste your way through 4 perfectly sized dishes and fall in love with unique foods you can't try anywhere else! 

#SpoonTip: Add a litre of Classic Red Sangria or Classic White Sangria for $25.00 if dining with a partner!

Suggested Menu Order: Calamares a la Romana, Mejillones a la Salmorra, Solomillo con Chimichurri and Churros (seriously get the churros!)

$38: Top of the Hub Restaurant & Skywalk

The Deets: A mouthwatering 3 course menu with a to-die-for skyline view of Boston - what else could we ask for in life? Try to time your reservation to watch the sun set on Boston while chowing down on American food classics!

Suggested Menu Order:  Baby Kale and Arugula Salad, Miso Marinated Salmon & Chocolate & Orange Cream Tart. 

#SpoonTip: Don't forget to make your reservations as soon as possible! Dine Out Boston is a hopping time, and you don't want to be left without a table!