Ever since the college rolled out the restrictions on the entry and exit timings, COS has become our go to place. Hence, since the option turned to a bare minimum, we decided to limit the options to COS, where everyone who ever walks out of the college gate has an infinite amount of memories. So yeah, it was always on the bucket list, well until now, because you know, simply C.O.S it's Worth It!

Chill and Grill

From golgappas to paapdi chaat  to the spicy scrumptious soya tikkas, this is the place to be if you have a thing for street food. Non-Vegetarians too will find a variety of chicken tikkas and roomali roti rolls which are soo good, words cannot even begin to describe them.

Beans and Buns

If it is 7:30 PM and you just had a look at the mess menu, this place is a saviour in disguise. Beans and Buns offer finger licking, good quantity vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. There's more to it- try stuffed veg naan and oil dripping keema naan, and yeah, you can thank us later.

Wrapchik

If you love your food straight out of a food truck, this is the place to be. They serve some amazing drinks, especially the oreo shake, Pair it with the BBQ Texan Wrap and trust us, it is a match made in heaven. 

Honey

Honey is the place where you go when you don't actually know what you want to eat . White sauce pasta and cold coffee are their star attraction, herb chilly burger and their on demand spicy bhelpuri is sure to give you teary eyes and a running nose.

Jujus

This is the place where you would go on a date when your pockets are empty but you still want it to be called a date. Their Pancakes with maple syrup are an instant hit with the selective audience it caters to.Their rice bowl and the enormous chicken crispy burger are definitely worth a shot. Pair them with their awesome summer drinks, our favourite being, the Blue Lagoon.

Hot Express

This place is the place to be for the gym enthusiasts. While anything they decide to add chicken to becomes an instant highlight, their chicken sandwich is a definite value for money. Spoon Tip: If you are a bit low on money, go for the kachori, and trust us, you won't regret it. 

For more of Spoon, find us on our website, or out fb page or on Instagram