Anyone who's anyone knows David Beckham as the sexy English football player who's married to fashion icon and former Spice Girl, Victoria Beckham. Between his abs, irresistible British accent, and the fact that he can cook, there's just about nothing that could make us question Beckham's level of sexiness.

Ok, well maybe there is one thing: his birthday dinner of choice. Just this past May, Beckham celebrated his 42nd birthday surrounded by his loving wife, his four kids, and a big ole' plate of very random and questionable food groups. I understand that it was his birthday and he can do whatever he wants, especially because he is David Beckham, but I can't deny that I was a little perplexed by his cravings.

Beckham's Unusual Birthday Dinner:

Gilly Cole

1. Baked beans

2. Mushy peas

3. Fried egg

4. Ham slices

5. Cole slaw

6. Pineapple rings

7. Potato wedges

It was an interesting combination to say the least. This unusual birthday dinner is very far from the rack of ribs or protein heavy meal I assume he would have wanted, but hey, whatever floats his boat and keeps those abs and athletic physique in tip-top shape! Luckily, he redeemed himself when it came down to dessert, which, by the looks of it, he didn't order himself.

torte, pastry, chocolate cake, goody, candy, sweet, cream, cake, chocolate
Gilly Cole

Instead of ordering another round of mushy peas, Beckham fell for something a bit more appetizing and well, normal: a delicious looking chocolate assortment with "Happy Birthday" written in drizzled chocolate sauce. Now that's what I call a sexy birthday dessert. 

So, I guess in the end no one needs to worry about David Beckham's bizarre birthday dinner of choice ruining his flawless and sexy reputation. But perhaps, just to be safe, he should have someone else order his meal next time... and maybe stay as far away from mushy peas as possible.