In her first cookbook, Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat, Teigen introduced her readers to a bunch of recipes, ranging from hot pretzels with jalapeño queso, to the classic cheeseburger, to Thai food. Though the first book came out just a few months ago, she's already back for more, proving once again that she's better than everyone.

Unless you live under a rock, you definitely know who Chrissy Teigen is, and you're more than likely obsessed with everything she does. Aside from being the funniest person you follow on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat, she also kills it at everything from modeling, to hosting, to mothering, to, most recently, cooking. Not to mention, she's married to John Legend and her baby is cuter than anything in the world. Basically, she's the sh*t.

Chrissy's Personal Preview

Over the past month, Chrissy's been teasing us with previews of her newest recipes all over her Instagram and Snapchat, and they truly look unreal. Captioned, "It's happening! First day of cookbookin' for book two! Let me know if there's anything you'd looooove us to have in Cravings part two!" There's just no way that this cookbook will disappoint.

Between Instagrams of baby Luna, magazine covers she's featured on, her pug, and little videos that give us a look into her and John's life, her account also features recipes for her mother's tom yum soup, roasted butternut squash arugula salad, sweet potato fries, meatballs, and much more. 

Trying It Out, Getting Hype

In anticipation of the new cookbook, I decided to make a few of my favorite recipes from Cravings. First, I made her roasted cauliflower, feta, and orzo salad.

1. Roasted Cauliflower, Feta, and Orzo Salad

pasta, salad
Natalie Emmerman

Orzo should be in every salad — ever. This salad is perfect for the fall and the winter, and the food prep is practically nonexistent, making it a go-to for any night of the week (no matter how busy you may be). 

2. Chicken Lettuce Wraps

beef, pepper, goulash
Natalie Emmerman

Healthy and delicious, these lettuce wraps also take minimal preparation and are super filling. I know a lettuce wrap may not be as enticing as a regular wrap, but trust me when I say that the amount of meat in this recipe will definitely keep you full. 

Though the release date of the book has yet to be announced, we can keep (somewhat) pacified by constantly refreshing our Snapchat stories in the hopes that she'll bless us with some more incredible food porn while we wait.