Unlike the old B-Dubs location (may it rest in peace), not every Harrisonburg store/restaurant has a “WE TAKE FLEX” sign out front. Ever wonder which places will take your purple plastic? We’ve got you covered with a full list.

7-11

Flex

gif courtesy of mtv.com

Take Queen B’s advice and clap like ya don’t care, because you can now refresh yourself and your bank account balance by paying for your next Slurpee with Flex.

Aroma Buffet and Grill

Flex

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Could be an excuse to try that place you always pass when you’re parking on you Walmart runs. Get the D-hall experience off-campus at this all-you-can-eat alternative.

Asian City

Flex

Didn’t know you could enjoy their delivered goodness on Flex? Rack their phone number up even higher on your recent calls list and treat yourself to the quart-sized serving of General Tso’s chicken tonight.

Buffalo Wild Wings

Flex

Photo courtesy of buffalowildwings.com

The lovable, fratty older brother of Harrisonburg restaurants just got more lovable. A different location doesn’t mean a different payment policy—you can still go Buffalo Wild without paying a cent of real money.

Campus Cookies

Flex

Photo courtesy of @takea.gill.pill on Instagram

Your mouse doesn’t need to hover over that second “Delectable: Chocolate Peanut Butter” cookie any longer. Go ahead, click. Tonight, it’s on Flex.

Chanello’s Pizza

Flex

Photo courtesy of @kulturegeorge on Instagram

Rekindle your romance with your favorite 1 am booty call. Maybe even go a little nuts, and get bacon on the whole cheesy bread this time.

Chili’s

Flex

Photo courtesy of @chilis on Instagram

Relive your childhood evenings when Mom didn’t feel like cooking and head to Chili’s for a meal that, just like old times, won’t cost you a cent of your own, real money.

China King

Flex

Photo courtesy of @heatherliak on Instagram

They weren’t kidding when they said they deliver. Yet another Chinese takeout paradise puts your needs first.

Chipotle

Flex

As if they weren’t already the love of your life, they once again just seem to understand you on a personal level.

Cinnamon Bear

Flex

Photo courtesy of cinnbear.com

One more reason to try this highly underrated brunch spot hidden on University Boulevard. You can try any of their yummy breakfast foods or coffee combos on Flex’s dime.

Domino’s

Flex

Photo courtesy of @saravill on Instagram

They spiced up your life when they made the big move in 2009 and started seasoning their crust—then, they decided to take it a step further by letting you enjoy that garlic-y goodness with Flex.

El Charro

Flex

Photo By Paige Stickevers

The $8.50 combo option may very well be the best thing to happen to the chow culture of Harrisonburg. Little did you know, that can be -$8.50 outta your Flex.

Firehouse Subs

Flex

Photo courtesy of @firehousesubs on Instagram

One might say their payment policy is “fire.” (Click here for what to expect when you opt here over Subway).

IHOP

Flex

Photo courtesy of @ihop on Instagram

Now the International House of Possibilities, this pancake palace will accept your Flex. Get that extra stack.

Little Caesar’s Pizza

Flex

Photo courtesy of @littlecaesars on Instagram

Their dank prices just got danker (almost as dank as their new bacon-wrapped crust), now that you can take home their za for no real moola.

Macado’s

Flex

Photo courtesy of @macados on Instagram

Maca-don’t stress any more—you can enjoy this place’s funky vibe and to-die-for sundaes without watching your account balance die itself.

McAlister’s Deli

Flex

Photo courtesy of @mcalistersdeli on Instagram

Ever tried this place’s loaded baked potato? Do it. And just for the hell of it, pay with Flex.

O’Neill’s Grill

Flex

Photo courtesy of @nicoleodeon_23 on Instagram

All you need is about $5 on your Flex account to enjoy one of Harrisonburg’s biggest celebrities: The Cookie Skillet.

Qdoba

Flex

Photo courtesy of @qdoba on Instagram

Chipotle is where your heart truly lies, and Qdoba is more like your expensive mistress. Not so expensive anymore; now you can feel a little better about cheating on Chipotle by Flexin’ it for that order of queso (or click here to figure out which deserves your heart forever).

Sheetz

Flex

Photo courtesy of @sheetz on Instagram

Hand the cashier that JAC next time you answer the sweet siren song of Mac & Cheese Bites. You deserve it.

Subway

Flex

Photo courtesy of @subway on Instagram

Your awkward freshman JAC card picture won’t be the only thing smiling when you hand it over for your five-dollar footlong. Eat #fresh.

Sweet bee

Flex

Photo courtesy of @jaxmcclelland on Instagram

Next time you have a hankering for that yo, let yourself hold down the handle a little longer; maybe even try those weird, brightly colored sugar ball things. The weight doesn’t matter—you got Flex.

Tropical Smoothie Cafe

Flex

Photo courtesy of @chlo_ayy_ on Instagram

Want a smoothie? Head to tro smo, fo sho. Be extra smooth and hit ’em with your JAC.

Tutti Gusti

Flex

Photo courtesy of @thundder763 on Instagram

Garlic knots for everyone.

Which Wich

Flex

Photo courtesy of @projectnomz on Instagram

Can’t tell you which wich order, but you know which card to pay with.