As a college student, I see people ordering coffee all the time: from right at 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. or later. And while they’re ordering, you can always tell what kind of mood they’re in. From ready to party to ready to get some work done, here’s what your Starbucks drink says about you.

Caramel Macchiato

Starbucks drink

Photo courtesy of Mae Ung

Let’s get down to business. You are in a “get it all done” type of mood. Whether this drink is your morning “get me going,” your afternoon “pick me up,” or your nighttime “help, I need to pull an all-nighter,” a caramel macchiato will help you get the job done.

Vanilla Chai Latte

Starbucks drink

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Whether you are taking a lovely stroll through the park or sitting in the comfy chairs in your local library, vanilla chai means you’re ready to take a few minutes to decompose and relax.

White Chocolate Mocha

Starbucks drink

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

You’re in need for a quick mood-booster, and this does the trick. You may choose to order a mocha to give in to your sweet tooth and brighten up your day a bit.

Iced Passion Fruit Tea Lemonade

Starbucks drink

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Going to the beach? Just left work after a long, hot summer day? This drink will quench your thirst while adding a little bit of sweetness to your day.

Frappuccino

Starbucks drink

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Feeling your sweet tooth going crazy and want to satisfy your needs for sweets? A Frappuccino will satisfy while at the same time giving you a boost of energy (read: sugar high).

Coffee with a Little Cream & Sugar

Starbucks drink

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

You must be getting your first cup and preparing to plow through your plans for the day. A cup of regular coffee is the best thing to not only wake you up but give you the drive you need to get through all your projects.