It’s that time of year again – our bellies are full from Thanksgiving and our minds are focused on one thing – rivalry week. This year, the highly anticipated Palmetto Bowl is back in the Valley, and the Tigers are hungry for the second win in a row. But before kickoff, the secret ingredient for another Tiger victory is an awesome tailgate and the last on in Clemson until 2017. In honor of rivalry week, here are 10 reasons why the Tigers tailgate harder than the Gamecocks.

1. Tailgate starts at the crack of dawn

Polyvinyl Records GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

GIPHY on Giphy

There’s no better feeling than waking up on game day to the sound of the closest band to your apartment and looking out your window to that early sea of orange. 

2. Clemson Paw Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit

Whoever said these aren’t the breakfast of champions was seriously disturbed. 

3. Riding on the back of a moped power-pointing to your fellow Tigers

Cheezburger GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

GIPHY on Giphy

We’ve got places to go, food to eat, and people to see. 

4. Party hopping

Bedroom GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

GIPHY on Giphy

Sometimes people ask me what the worst part about Clemson is, and I tell them it’s deciding what you’re going to do with your time since there are so many awesome things going on.

5. Chanting the Cadence Count on the way into Death Valley

Train GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

GIPHY on Giphy

We don’t care if you’re a cop, the elderly, or someone wearing the slightest hint of garnet and black – fight Tigers, fight Tigers, fight fight fight!  

6. Eating at a random tailgate and everyone being okay with it because #ClemsonFamily

Cat GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

GIPHY on Giphy

Admit it, you're guilty. 

7. Dancing on the intramural fields, back of a truck, stage, porch, balcony, roofs, and more

Clemson Tigers GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

GIPHY on Giphy

When you’re one step closer to Palmetto Bowl Champs, you just can’t contain yourself. Go ahead, release your inner Dabo dance moves. 

8. Gourmet Clemson-themed desserts 

Don’t get me wrong – we love our sloppy, southern food, but we like to get fancy every now and then. No tailgate is complete without Clemson Confectioneries

9. Getting yourself together for kickoff 

GIPHY on Giphy

Tiger-one card? Check. Jacket? Double check. It's game time.

10. The most exciting 25 seconds of college football 

Sports GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

GIPHY on Giphy

So good that even those chickens have to take a look. We'll CU in Death Valley. Go Tigers!