You heard right. Chipotle, the popular fast food chain, is finally making its debut in London, Ontario.

Although I'm absolutely thrilled about this, I find it slightly concerning that it took so long for the chain to make its way over here. I mean, seriously—London is home to a ton of hangry university students who need their burrito fix.

Although we have a solid roster of Mexican options, including Quesada and Burrito Boyz, nothing really compares to Chipotle. Thank god my prayers were finally answered (and I would think some of yours as well).

The chain is set to open its first location in the city at 1067 Wellington Road (close to White Oaks Mall). While this may not be as close to campus as I would like, I know I’m going to be making the trek regardless. Who’s with me?

Although the newest Chipotle isn't very central, another location is in the works across from Masonville Mall. While there are no details about the second location as of now, Chipotle's introduction into London is a surefire sign that the chain is here to takeover the food scene—and I will happily accept its rule.

If you have never been to a Chipotle before, then you've either been living under a rock or just seriously missing out. They have everything from tacos, burritos, bowls, salads, and quesadillas that you get to customize with whatever toppings you’d like.

My go-to order is a chicken bowl with brown rice, black beans, hot salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, and of course, and guac (yes, it's worth spending the extra $1.80).

So prepare yourself. This place is literally going to change your life. It’s going to become your new obsession, your new go-to drunk eats, your new partner in crime. I won’t blame you for making the dreaded trek to White Oaks every single day. 

In the meantime, get your Mexican fix with these easy recipes and take note of these genius Chipotle hacks to use when the time comes.