Whether you lead a vegan lifestyle, you want to try out vegan cooking for a week, or you just want to save a lil money, this vegan Trader Joe’s recipe series is for you. These vegan dinners are fast, easy and cheap, and the series takes the guess work out of planning, shopping and cooking dinner.

With $20 and a trip to Trader Joe’s, you can make these five ridiculously easy gourmet meals, and you will use all of the ingredients in their entirety. And the best part? Each of these recipes makes two servings, so share with your roomie or save the leftovers for lunch the following day.

vegan

Photo by Megan Prendergast

Here’s what you’ll need for a week of vegan dinners:

• One package Capellini
  • One carton vegetable broth
  • One 16 oz. bag frozen Brussels sprouts
  • One large yellow onion
  • One large red onion
  • Six Roma tomatoes
  • One lemon
  • One 16 oz. bag frozen broccoli
  • One 10 oz. bag kale
  • One 16 oz. bag carrots
  • Two heads garlic
  • Two large sweet potatoes
  • One package pizza dough
  • Two cans garbanzo beans
  • One roll Ciabatta
  • Red Bell Peppers
  • Sesame Seeds

…for less than $21.

Of course, there are a few ingredients you should already have on hand, such as olive oil, salt, pepper, and a few spices, including cumin and paprika.

In order to make cooking a week’s worth of vegan dinner as simple and painless as possible, roast two trays of veggies on Sunday night. That way, these five dinners will take less that 20 minutes to prepare. Click here to find out how to roast the veggies.

Monday: Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Pasta

vegan

Photo by Megan Prendergast

What’s more satisfying than a hearty bowl of pasta covered in homemade roasted tomato and red pepper sauce? Nothing, probably. Click here to get the recipe.

Tuesday: Loaded Veggie Pesto Pizza

vegan

Photo by Megan Prendergast

Vegan pizza? Yes, it exists, and yes, it’s #killer. You might not even realize it’s missing cheese. Check out the recipe here.

Wednesday: Protein-Packed Vegan Sweet Potato, Kale and Chickpea Bowl

vegan

Photo by Megan Prendergast

Hump day is the perfect day for a bowl packed with leafy greens, roasted veggies and homemade crispy chickpeas – or forget the leafy greens and veggies and consume an entire bowl of the crispy chickpeas because they are that good. Get the recipe here.

Thursday: Roasted Carrot Soup with Caramelized Onion & Hummus Sandwich

vegan

Photo by Megan Prendergast

Winter. Spring. Summer. Fall – soup is delicious no matter the season. Get the soup and sandwich recipe here.

Friday: Vegetarian Noodle Stir-Fry

vegan

Photo by Megan Prendergast

Stir-Friday. If you thought meat was required to make a dank stir-fry, think again. Click here for the stir-fry recipe.