What if I told you that Trader Joe's has come to our rescue yet again with cheap, filling breakfasts? Not just any breakfasts, but breakfasts to keep you satisfied until lunch. It's hard to make a filling and nutritious breakfast when you're on-the-go, but Trader Joe's lends a hand.

You might think that breakfast has to be either easy or enjoyable. Well, TJ's has given us the opportunity to make it both. These items are great for busy mornings or for mornings when you need something flavorful. Here are my 10 favorite cheap Trader Joe's breakfasts you need to get your hands on pronto. 

1. Organic Silver Dollar Pancakes 

cookie, butter, cream, cake, pastry, candy, pancake, dairy product, chocolate, sweet
Sina D'Amico

Cost: $1.99 

Who doesn't love having pancakes for breakfast? With these frozen pancakes, you won't have to worry about prep time. You put them in the toaster oven and then you have a delicious breakfast ready in minutes. Spice up your pancakes with butter, maple syrup and some fresh fruit.

2. French Toast 

cake, sweet, bread, french toast, toast
Sina D'Amico

Cost: $2.49 

You might think that French toast is only a breakfast meal for a weekend morning. Trader Joe's thinks otherwise and has given us a frozen option. All you have to do is put them in the toaster and add some some cinnamon, powdered sugar, and syrup for extra flavor. 

3. Strawberry Raspberry Oatmeal 

gelatin, jam
Sina D'Amico

Cost: $1.29 

Oatmeal is guaranteed to keep you filled and satisfied until your next meal. All you have to do is add boiling water into this cup and your oatmeal will be ready. If you need more taste, try adding some fresh bananas or blueberries. 

4. Panda Puffs Cereal 

candy, cake, pizza
Sina D'Amico

Cost: $2.99 

Cereal is a go-to breakfast on any morning. This peanut butter-flavored cereal is exactly what you need to start your day. Pour it in a bowl, add some milk, and you're set. If you're into trying something a little different, mix this with yogurt instead of milk.

5. Multigrain British Muffins 

coffee, beer, pizza
Sina D'Amico

Cost: $1.69 

These British muffins are great for breakfast. You'll probably want to add some type of nut butter or jelly to give it a little more flavor. If you like having eggs for breakfast, make this on the side and turn your eggs into an egg sandwich. 

6. Toaster Waffles 

Sina D'Amico

Cost: $1.99 

These waffles are so easy to make in the morning, and you'll be satisfied with the meal. You could put butter and syrup on them or you could be a little more creative and top them with fruit. 

7. Apple Walks Into a Bar 

bread, candy, chocolate, sweet
Sina D'Amico

Cost: $1.99 

Some mornings you don't have time to make anything for breakfast because you're running so late. This breakfast bar is perfect for those mornings. Just grab one out of the box and you're ready to go.

Trader's Joe's also has other flavors including blueberry and strawberry if you want something a little different. 

8. Peanut Butter 

peanut butter
Sina D'Amico

Cost: $1.99 

Yes, this is a little out of the ordinary for a breakfast meal, but peanut butter can be added to almost anything. Whether you put some on your toast or eat some with an apple, you'll definitely want to have a jar in your pantry at all times. 

9. Homestyle Belgian Waffles 

whipped cream, cream, strawberry, waffle
Sina D'Amico

Cost: $1.99 

Belgian waffles are supposed to be a Sunday morning brunch speciality, right? Trader Joe's is giving us this delicious meal for any day of the week. All you have to do is put them in the toaster. Make them a little fancier by adding fresh fruit and powdered sugar like it's pictured above. 

10. Vanilla Granola Clusters 

milk, sweet, corn, cereal, popcorn
Sina D'Amico

Cost: $2.99 

Granola is a quick and easy breakfast food. You can take it on-the-go or can enjoy it at home. It's a great add-on to any yogurt and is even good for oatmeal as well. You'll be satisfied with any way you choose to eat this. 

11. Greek Yogurt 

coffee, milk
Sina D'Amico

Cost: $0.99

Greek yogurt is always wise choice in the morning. Not only does it require very little preparation, but it's also super easy to take with you. If Greek yogurt alone isn't filling enough for you, try adding some granola, fruit, or nut butter. 

Whether you're crazy busy or have a little extra time in the morning, Trader Joe's has got you covered without breaking your bank. Not only are these cheap Trader Joe's breakfasts inexpensive, but they're delicious, filling, and the perfect way to start off your day.