Carrie Fisher didn't beat around the bush. She was open about her struggle with bipolar disorder and became a huge advocate for those who were diagnosed with it. During her and her mother's joint funeral on January 6th, we got a glimpse into the clever choice of urn that was selected for Fisher's ashes.

Carrie Fisher, died on December 27, and her mother, actress Debbie Reynolds, died the very next day. The two were buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Hollywood on January 6th. Carrie Fisher's brother carried her ashes in a green and white urn shaped like a Prozac capsule.

Her brother explained to Entertainment Tonight that this is exactly what she would have wanted. 

"Carrie's favorite possession was a giant Prozac pill that she bought many years ago. A big pill," Todd explained. "She loved it, and it was in her house, and Billie and I felt it was where she'd want to be."

It's brilliant, as it seemed to be a theme in her household. New York Magazine reports that there are tiles on the floor of her kitchen shaped and labeled like enormous tablets of Prozac. Along with other odd trinkets. 

“The world of manic depression is a world of bad judgment calls,” Fisher said in an interview with Diane Sawyer. “Just every kind of bad judgement because it all seems like a good idea at the time."

Fisher didn't do life lightly, she embraced it—bad judgements and all. Her attitude toward her disorder was inspiring, she didn't let it define her. So a Prozac pill urn is only fitting. 

“I outlasted my problems,” Fisher continues. “I am mentally ill. I can say that. I am not ashamed of that. I survived that, I’m still surviving it, but bring it on. Better me than you."

RIP Carrie, we'll miss you.