Let's face it. Every now and then we may find ourselves wrappers-deep in our favorite candy, especially as Halloween leftovers are still circulating. It's only natural to wake up the next day after satisfying your candy cravings feeling like you literally ate the actual three musketeers.

Not only is eating excess amounts of sugar bad for your teeth, but it can also leave you feeling energy deprived and bloated.

Looking to indulge without the sugar hangover? Try these healthy candy alternatives that are so good yet so simple.

Reese's: Peanut Butter-Stuffed Dates

Reese's are an undeniable crowd pleaser. To satisfy your cravings for that classic peanut butter combo, try this alternative. It not only requires minimal effort, but it's also loaded with fiber and protein. 

Starbursts: Frozen Mangoes

sweet, candy
Kendall Sangster

This swap takes laziness to a whole new level. With no prep needed, the biggest commitment is the walk to your freezer. Not only does it fulfill your need for something sweet and chewy, but it is also chock-full of vitamins and antioxidants.

Milky Way: Chocolate-Covered Bananas

Ditch the nougat and opt for frozen banana pops instead. Dress them up with goji berries, coconut flakes, or chopped nuts and you're good to go.

Cookies 'n' Creme Bars: Cookies 'n' Creme "Milkshake"

Blend frozen bananas, vanilla, almond milk, and cacao nibs to achieve the creaminess of this cookies and cream staple, minus the calories. Enough said.

York Peppermint Patties: Mint Avocado Mousse 

chocolate, cream, sweet, cake
Danielle Cahoon
As if you needed another reason to eat avocado, you can now enjoy this super fruit for dessert too. This alternative is not only good for your skin, but is super easy to make. An avo a day keeps the doctor away.

There's nothing like treating yourself to a late night Kit Kat splurge or diving into bowls of candy corn. But putting restrictions on our diets can often lead to unhealthy eating habits. If you’re looking to save some cals, these healthy alternatives to your favorite candies have you covered.