If you haven’t heard of Abbi and Ilana from Broad City on Comedy Central, you’re missing out on some serious comedy. This dynamic duo is taking the raunchy stoner comedy genre by storm and providing some seriously quotable content. Every episode features these New York natives trying to navigate life in their 20’s, usually inebriated in some sense.

With unique and laughable supporting characters, a portrayal of the city that pokes a little fun at some of its oddities, and truly clever jokes this show will keep you hooked.

Broad City

Gif courtesy of giffy.com

And of course the most important part of enjoying Broad City is devouring some truly delicious munchies. If you’re looking for the perfect pair of munchie with episode, look no further. Here’s a list of the best munchies to go HAM on next time you’re watching the broads.

1. Rainbow Bagel with Funfetti Cream Cheese and “Wisdom Teeth

Broad City

Photo by Max Bartick

Because nothing says New York City like these new and funky rainbow bagels. The bright colors, and pro love dough is a sweet treat that will satisfy that carb craving. Not to mention you’ll feel just like Abbi after getting her wisdom teeth removed downing this psychedelic dessert.

2. The Walking Taco and “The Lockout

Broad City

Gif by Elena Besser

Nothing quite says Ilana like a deconstructed taco in a Fritos bag. This on-the-go meal would have been perfect for the pair as they search for Ilana’s missing apartment key, trekking through the city. But don’t worry you won’t need to leave the couch to take advantage of the walking taco.

3. Margarita Ice Pops and “In Heat

Broad City

Photo by Kristen Carlstrom

Although these ice pops take some time to freeze (because, duh?) they’re super easy to make, even for a novice like myself. These boozy frozen treats will keep you cool as you watch the girls sweat it out searching for an A/C unit in the middle of summer.

4. Sweet and Savory Popcorn and “Hashtag FOMO

Broad City

Photo by Chelsea Hawk

You’ll have no FOMO with this delicious popcorn, which you can spice up for your own personal flavor.  Also meeting Val is legendary and you’re going to need an equally legendary snack.

5. Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Crispy Treats and “Coat Check

Broad City

Photo by Maria Serghiou

Things get a little heated when Ilana meets her double and is so attracted to her that they basically get it on. So heat up your taste buds with these blazing hot treats as you enjoy this particularly peculiar episode. Also Kelly Ripa is kind of that crazy b*tch you want to hang out with at least once.

6. Grilled Cheese Roll-Ups and “Pussy Weed

Broad City

Photo by Steph Cozza

These cheesy rolls will be the perfect snack to munch on while watching Abbi try to find bud in the city and Ilana try to do her own taxes for the first time. You’ll feel quite responsible watching these two fumble through basic life situations.

7. Goldfish-Crusted Buffalo Mozzarella Sticks and “Two Chainz

Broad City

Photo by Alex Waxenbaum

This is a way to vamp up a classic snack and also what’s better than mozzarella sticks. Enjoy the new season’s first episode while snacking on this crunchy gooey snack, and watch as the girls have hilarious and slightly scary “near-death” experiences.

Broad City

Gif courtesy of giffy.com