Grocery shopping for fruits and veggies isn't fun, but shopping for cookies? Now we're talkin'. The cookie aisle is full of color, variety and flavor. Although it's convenient to have hundreds of options to choose from, it can be difficult to decide the best store-bought cookies to get. Luckily, I came up with the ultimate cookie ranking, so you know what to get next time.

1. Oreos

peanut butter, cream, marshmallow, cookie, chocolate
Kelly Ho

Milk's favorite cookie is by far the best store-bought cookie you can get at the grocery store. This cookie sandwich is absolutely addicting. Heck, I don't even need the cookie part, I'll just take the heavenly cream in the middle.

2. Frosted Animal Cookies

Keebler's Frosted Animal Cookies are like animal crackers on steroids. These cookies are a major upgrade from regular animal crackers with their white chocolate coating and rainbow nonpareils. The best is when a big clump of the animals stick together and you get a mouthful of chocolate and shortbread goodness.

3. Lofthouse Cookies

Before I continue, I want to state that I know this is a controversial pick, but I believe Lofthouse cookies deserve the number three spot. Some people think these cookies taste like cardboard, but they're wrong. The sweet buttercream paired with the soft sugar cookie is pure magic. Haters of these cookies need to sprinkle up their lives.

4. Pepperidge Farm Milano's

pastry, cake, butter, candy, chocolate, sweet, cookie
Rae Steinbach

Pepperidge Farm's Milano's are the cookies you have when you're really feeling yourself. These cookies are a bit classier than your average cookie with their quality chocolate filling. These cookies are crunchy and soft at the same time, which is the perfect combo.

5. Keebler E.L. Fudge Sandwich Cookies

Keebler's E.L. Fudge sandwich cookies are like Oreo's long lost cousin flipped inside out. This sandwich has two butter cookies filled with creamy fudge filling. Plus, the creme is made with real cocoa, which really gives it that irresistible fudge flavor.

6. Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies

No one does chocolate chip cookies like Famous Amos. These mini cookies are packed with only the finest chocolate chips. There are tons of chocolate chip cookies to choose from in the cookie aisle, but I recommend Famous Amos every time because they never disappoint.

7. Keebler Fudge Stripes

Keebler's Fudge Stripes prove time and time again that everything should be covered in chocolate. These buttery shortbread cookies don't just make a good snack, but they also make a perfect ring accessory. Make a fashion statement at your next get together by wearing these cookies as jewelry.

8. Any flavor of Chips Ahoy

brownie, ice cream, ice, dough, sandwich, chocolate, butter, peanut butter, peanut, cookie
Rachel Shaiman

Famous Amos might be ranked above Chips Ahoy, but Chips Ahoy's cookies are pretty darn good, too. Chips Ahoy offers endless variations for their cookies like chewy, chunky, gooey, or original, so you're guaranteed to find something that tickles your fancy.

9. Nilla Wafers

Nilla Wafers are so basic, but so good. If you are a vanilla lover, these cookies will blow your mind. Every bite has a nice crisp that keeps you wanting more. If you're feeling creative, try adding some nillas to a banana bread pudding recipe and see how the wafers change texture.

10. Scooby-Doo Graham Sticks

Scooby-Doo's Graham Cracker Sticks come in last only because their name technically doesn't include the word "cookie." These sweet cinnamon bones make every child's dream come true because they finally get to know what Scooby Snacks taste like. Who knew Scooby was a talented crime solver and baker. 

While you may think all cookies are created equal, I can assure you they are not. However, you can't go wrong with any of these 10 options. So, next time you're feeling like the cookie monster and need to know the best store-bought cookies at the grocery store, keep this list in mind.