As the holidays approach, finding the perfect gifts for friends and family can sometimes be a struggle. Not only is it hard finding gifts that fit into your ideal price range, but it can also be challenging knowing exactly what others will like. However, cookbooks are one gift idea that can be a huge hit during the holidays.

With tons of options to choose from, cookbooks are bound to please. In need of a little inspo? Here are the best cookbooks to gift this holiday season:

For the trendy friend: Better on Toast 

For the friend who just can't get enough toast, this cookbook offers creative ways to up any toast game. From your classic avocado, to ricotta with lavender honey, the possibilities are endless.

For the athlete: Run Fast,Eat Slow

World-class marathoner and Olympian Shalane Flanagan teamed up with chef Elyse Kopecky to create recipes that not only taste great, but provide nutrients essential for athletes during training. 

For the vegan: Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking

Although this book is plant-based and entirely vegan, it is fit for any foodie. From zucchini lasagna to naturally sweetened pumpkin crumble muffins, it takes clean eats to a whole new level.

For the comfort food lover: Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat 

Although there is a chapter on salads, this cookbook is full of our fave comfort foods. There's even a chapter devoted to “Things That Intimidate People But Shouldn’t,” making seemingly hard recipes easy to follow. From French toast casserole to mouthwatering mac and cheese, this cookbook is #goals.

For the super-busy: It’s All Easy

For those short on time, It’s All Easy is full of recipes that can be whipped up in minutes. Recipes include chicken piccata to surprisingly easy homemade carbonara, and also feature ingredients that most of us already have in our kitchens. 

For those on a budget: Good Cheap Eats

For those who are looking to save a few bucks, this cookbook offers tips on making the most of each trip to the grocery store and provides meals that can feed a family of four for $10 or less. Major life hack.

Make holiday shopping stress-free with an easy and practical gift. Not only does giving a cookbook give your friends an excuse to host more dinner parties, you'll probably be thanked with food from their new cookbook. You’re welcome.