Chips and dip is a strong couple. But sometimes it needs a refreshing gulp to wash down its saltiness. Depending on what dip combo you're eating this Super Bowl Sunday, we got you covered when it comes to what beer you should drink—providing you with the ultimate touchdown for your tastebuds.   

Pizza Dip—Bud Light

beef, pepper, vegetable, chili, meat, sauce
Photo by Kelly Logan

Ah, pizza dip. My mouth is watering at the thought of gooey cheese melted over a layer of pizza sauce and pepperoni. And what better way to quench your thirst than with a classic Bud Light? It's a traditional combo.

Spinach Dip—Miller Light

herb, spinach, yogurt, blue cheese, vegetable, dairy product, milk, cream
Photo by Kelly Logan

Spinach Dip is hard to stop eating, and Miller Light is easy to drink. Never take a break with this combo, it's a match made in heaven. 

French Onion Dip—Stella Artois

parsley, soup, vegetable, bread, cream
Photo by Andrea Leelike

A fancy dip needs a fancy sounding beer to accompany it. Although Stella isn't French, these two romantically satisfy each other.

7-Layer Dip—PBR

avocado, cream
Photo by Maddy Shannon

Seven layer dip is hard to inhale. Yet as heavenly as it is, a hefty dip needs a light beer to accommodate it. With all of those flavors, PBR is the ultimate party beer that can goes with just about anything (except your sanity). 

Humus—Blue Moon

sauce, chili, herb, pepper, salsa, avocado, vegetable, guacamole
Photo by Peter Yu

Both humus and Blue Moon are light in essence and flavor. But together, this combo will spark your senses for an exotic, less traditional Super Bowl treat.

Black Bean Dip—Sam Adams

cabbage, meat, tomato, chili, soup, vegetable, parsley
Photo by Hana Ezaldein

Black Bean Dip is an interesting invention. It's not always the favorite, and it's often forgotten about on the party table. But that's where Sam Adams swoops in. A traditional beer to compliment a non-traditional dip. 

Chunky Guacamole—Corona

onion, corn, chili, sauce, pepper, salsa, tomato, vegetable, guacamole
Parisa Soraya

Let's take this Super Bowl party to Mexico and celebrate with the most flavorful dip and beer combo out there. Add lime to both for the ultimate experience. 

Salsa—Bud Light Lime 

parsley, pineapple, cilantro, salsa, mango
Photo by Caroline Grew

Flavorful, yet spicy salsa needs a refreshing beer to help cool it down. That's where Bud Light Lime swoops in to quench your thirst. 

Guacamole Humus—Heineken

corn, chili, tortilla chips, condiment, jalapeno, vegetable, sauce, salsa, guacamole
Photo by Alice Huang

This green machine of a combo is sure to brighten up your party. A green dip plus green beer bottles deserve the green light. 

Artichoke Dip—Coors Light 

sauce, cheese, meat, vegetable
Photo by Maddie Wilme

Although similar to spinach dip, artichoke dip has a chunkier and cheesier bite. That's where Coors Light comes in with a crisp sip to balance out the textures and flavors.