So here's the deal: If you haven't tried barkTHINS, you are missing out and need to get on it ASAP. I first tried the almond flavor a few months ago. Since that first bite, the quality of my life has dramatically improved. I do not say that lightly. Each flavor of barkTHINS is a combination of Fair Trade dark chocolate and a Non-GMO goodie. I feel as though I owe it to all of the chocolate lovers to rank each of the 9 barkTHINS flavors from best to least best. Notice how I didn't say worst because there is no worst. You really can't go wrong.

1.  Mint

Chocolate and mint are a match made in heaven, and barkTHINS balanced the two flawlessly in this flavor. They taste cool and fresh, pairing perfectly with a warm drink. Swap the chocolate chips in this recipe for boozy Bailey's mint chocolate chip pancakes with crushed pieces of this bark for the best brekkie of your life.

2. Almond

As I mentioned, the almond flavor was the first flavor I tried, so naturally, it ranks high on my list. There isn't anything special about the taste. But this barkTHIN flavor, similar to that of an almond, is timelessly classic. Consider it the vanilla ice-cream of barkTHINS. If you're really feeling this pairing, try making these dark chocolate almond walnut cranberry clusters.

3. Peppermint Pretzel

This flavor is like taking a bite out of Christmas. Because it's only available during the holiday season, I made sure to consume as many bags as humanly possible during the month of December. Although I am partial to anything mint flavored, including peppermint, I'm pretty sure everyone loves the taste of Christmas. Not to mention, peppermint has a ton of health benefits.

4. Blueberry

I don't eat berries (it's a texture thing), but recently started eating berry flavored granola bars, smoothies, etc., so I had to give these a shot. The blueberry taste isn't too excessive, and the quinoa in this flavor gives every bite the perfect crunch. Also, as pictured, I highly recommend tossing a few pieces of bark into your oatmeal for a morning pick-me-up.

5. Coconut

If there's any taste with a spot in my heart almost as big as mint, it's coconut. After making this statement, it seems odd that I'd rank this flavor as #5 rather than #2. Don't get me wrong, these barkTHINS are fantastic, however, they lack the crunch I look for in a snack. Regardless, my favorite way to eat this flavor is with coconut milk ice-cream. No amount of coconut is too much.

6. Pumpkin Seed

Personally, I never really understood the pumpkin obsession that hits most teenage girls every September 1st. I do have to admit that these barkTHINS make pumpkin seem worth the hype, though. Definitely swap your PSL for a handful (or bowl) (or bag) of these the next time your pumpkin craving hits.

7. Pretzel

Pretzel and chocolate is one of my favorite combos because it's the best of both worlds: salty and sweet. It pains me to say that I don't think barkTHINS did the duo justice. There simply isn't enough pretzel for my liking. Nonetheless, I still eat an entire bag in one sitting. I could also eat an entire batch of these chocolate-covered pretzel butterscotch cookies in one sitting. No shame.

8. Gingerbread

The gingerbread flavor is another holiday exclusive. I love gingerbread cakes and cookies, but rank this flavor towards the bottom of my list because I don't love gingerbread with a crunch. Cakes and cookies are soft and chewy, and that's the way I prefer my gingerbread. I'd still be stoked to see these in my stocking. This is a hint for next Christmas, Mom.

9. Peanut

Last but certainly not least, peanut barkTHINS. This flavor is great, but in my opinion, it's the least exciting of the 9 flavors. I will 100% be purchasing a bag of these soon, though, because I think putting a couple pieces of this bark in a peanut butter sandwich would be life-changing.

There you have it, folks. At the end of the day, barkTHINS are my absolute favorite snack, no matter the flavor. I devour them all in seconds. Friends are concerned. It's hazardous that they're so readily accessible in my school's dining hall, but then again, I'm hoping I never outgrow this addiction.