Bagels are extremely versatile and delicious. They can be part of any meal from breakfast to dessert. Ever wanted to eat nothing but bagels for an entire day? You’ve come to the right place. Just grab your favorite bagel or make your own and get started.

Gif courtesy of pillarsofsand.tumblr.com

Breakfast

Eggs

Photo by Sarah Adler

Add healthy protein to your breakfast with eggs. Try pairing them with cheddar, avocado, and salsa or feta, spinach and tomato. Or go another direction, and chow down on a bagel with bacon, egg, and cheese.

Avocado

bagels

Photo courtesy of @kellymaurine on Instagram

You’ve heard of avocado toast. Now avocado bagels are here to hop on the trend.

#SpoonTip: Add ricotta or a poached egg for extra flair.

Goat Cheese and Pear

bagels

Photo courtesy of @zippityjobs on Instagram

Take this elegant combo to a whole new world on a bagel. Tangy goat cheese, sweet and crunchy pear – what could be better? Not much. Also, goat cheese = instant class.

Feta and Beet

bagels

Photo courtesy of @eleatsinsydney on Instagram

Beets are the next kale, meaning they are obviously good on anything, and everything is good on a bagel, so this one is a no-brainer.

Greek Yogurt and Blueberries

bagels

Photo courtesy @golosi_food_emporium on Instagram

Greek yogurt is the ultimate substitute so use it as a healthy alternative to cream cheese and top it with blueberries for extra flavor.

#SpoonTip: Figure out which greek yogurt is the best for your using this guide.

Peanut Butter and Banana

bagels

Photo courtesy of @fiftyshadesoffoods on Instagram

Because you can never get enough peanut butter. Also, PB is packed with protein which is healthy and bananas are fruit so basically this is a healthy meal.

Lunch

Deli Meat

bagels

Photo courtesy of @hungrybetches on Instagram

Super good and super easy. Simply stack your favorite meat and condiments on a bagel and enjoy.

Pizza Bagel

bagels

Photo courtesy of @spoonuniversity on Instagram

Pizza is delicious in a triangle, but it’s arguably better in a circle with a whole in the middle. Have it plain with sauce and cheese or add your favorite topping.

Peanut Butter and Jelly

bagels

This childhood classic gets totally revamped when you put it on a bagel – it’s a PB and Jagel (not sorry)! Try it now. You won’t regret it.

Turkey and Cranberry Sauce

bagels

Photo courtesy of @amanda_newey on Instagram

Don’t wait all year for a sandwich with Thanksgiving leftovers like Ross. Have Thanksgiving on a bagel any day.

Hummus

bagels

Photo courtesy of @greensandfries on Instagram

Top a bagel with fresh veggies and hummus, so you can both feel good about what you’re eating and enjoy it.

Ham and Cheese Melt

bagels

Photo courtesy of @ourplatesdaily on Instagram

Ham and cheese is a yummy and classic combo. Eat it now. On a bagel. It’s good. Trust me.

Dinner

Meatballs

bagels

Photo courtesy of @ballersofmeat on Instagram

Round foods are delicious and two are obviously better than one. Learn to make your own meatballs. If you don’t eat meat, don’t fear, vegetarian meatballs are here.

Reuben

bagels

Photo courtesy of @cookingwithcocktailrings on Instagram

Deli classics are classics for a reason. You simply can’t go wrong here. Melty cheese, salty corned beef, oozing Thousand Island dressing…is it warm in here?

Mac and Cheese

bagels

Maybe not the healthiest combination ever, but your taste buds won’t regret this carb on carb combo. Just pile your favorite mac and cheese on a bagel and dig in.

#SpoonTip: Check out the definitive rankings of store-bought mac and cheese or learn to make mac and cheese from scratch.

Turkey Burger

bagels

Photo courtesy of @burtonsbakes on Instagram

Who needs buns? Check out this bomb bagel burger and learn how to make your own turkey burgers because those grocery store ones are vile.

Chicken Parm

bagels

The chicken parm bagel is here to give chicken parm subs a run for their money. Simply stuff chicken parm inside a bagel, and you’re good to go. CAN I GET AN AMEN?

Dessert

Cookie Dough Cream Cheese

GIF by Elena Besser

Hop on the crazy bagel trend and make your own cookie dough cream cheese in two easy steps.

Nutella

bagels

Photo courtesy of @swallowfitness on Instagram

Who can say no to Nutella? Add peanut butter and M&Ms or marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs for an extra-boss bagel.

Cookie Butter

Photo by Kirby Bath

Try it with whipped cream and dark chocolate chips or with Frosted Flakes. Cookie butter is good on everything, but especially good on a crisp, freshly toasted bagel. I’m drooling.

Rainbow Bagel with Funfetti Cream Cheese

bagels

Photo courtesy of @adventuresofape on Instagram

Made famous by The Bagel Store, the rainbow bagel is a massive trend. Check out this bagel recipe and this Funfetti cream cheese recipe to make your own.

Berries and Cream

bagels

Go for it. Top a blueberry bagel with whipped cream and your favorite berries for some extra berry flavor.

Fluff

bagels

Photo courtesy of @yasminlovespeanutbutter on Instagram

Toast a bagel and top it with chocolate and fluff. You’ll definitely be asking for s’more.