It is that time of year. The weather is cool, giving us relief from the heat and the cold to come. To celebrate this wonderful season, Spoon AU and Her Campus are hosting a Fall Fest on Friday, November 11th. The Fall Festival will be from 12 pm to 3 pm on the AU Quad. Not only will there be no fee to attend, but also free food from exclusive local food brands and restaurants.

Broodjes and Bier and Wild Ophelia, to name a few, will be giving out some of their best goodies. On the event side, there will be a photo booth, games and more.

A photo posted by Wild Ophelia (@wildophelia) on

According to Arielle Witter, the current president of Her Campus, Fall Fest was made with AU Students in mind.

"Her Campus American and Spoon AU are working really hard to make this a great fall event. We want to give students on this campus a chance to have a fun, food-filled, Friday afternoon," said Witter.

So, be sure to mark your calendars and take a break from the post-election stress, finals and internships by enjoying the marvel that is the fall season

We will see you there!