Every Saturday and Sunday, April through November, there is a mini-holiday for any food lover, located in Brooklyn. Its name? Smorgasburg. From 11am to 6pm over 100 vendors gather ’round to provide the most delicious, the most unique, and the most incredible food. If you haven’t gone yet, or even if you have, you need to hop on the next train to experience what the New York Times calls “The Woodstock of eating.”

1. Ramen Burger

Smorgasburg

Photo by Rachel Labarre

If you have an Instagram, you’ve seen this before, drooled for a second, and scrolled past. I’m here to tell you that this burger exceeds expectations and completely lives up to the hype.

2. Takumi Taco’s Nachos

Smorgasburg

Photo by Rachel Labarre

At Takumi Taco, you can get fish or chicken tacos, or you can have them turn the tacos into nachos – the smarter move. I don’t even know what they put on these nachos but I do know my mouth was in heaven.

3. Big Mozz’s Mozz Bomb

Smorgasburg

Photo by Rachel Labarre

While you’re walking and deciding where to go next, you might pass a man making mozzarella cheese right there. Stop what you’re doing and get in line to order. The Mozz Bomb is a beautiful hunk of cheese, injected with pesto. When you bite in and the pesto spills out the side, you’ll wonder what you did to deserve such happiness.

4. Vaquero’s Corn on a Stick

Smorgasburg

Photo by Rachel Labarre

Corn on a stick, do I have to say more? Feta, spice, and corn, oh my! (Also sold: mango on a stick and it is rumored to be amazing).

5. The Good Batch’s Ice Cream

Smorgasburg

Photo by Rachel Labarre

You can’t leave without some dessert, right? Look no further than “The Crispy”: vanilla ice cream inside a homemade caramel Rice Krispy treat will end your Smorgasburg experience on the highest note.

So if you haven’t yet been convinced by the food, at least do it for the insta.

Other must-haves: Home Frite (French fries), Dough (Doughnuts bigger than your face), People’s Pops (homemade fruit popsicles), Dan and John’s Wings (the best buffalo wings you’ll ever have), Goataco (Tacos).