Okay, here’s the real deal: Spoon University is not an actual university, and we don’t actually spoon. We’re an online publication written by college students, for college students. We’re a group of awesome foodies dedicated to quality experiences with food, and if you’re passionate about food too, then we want you to join us.

apply

Photo by Jeanne Penn

From local restaurant suggestions to late-night munchies creations, we’re your go-to guide for everything related food both on- and off-campus. We like to think about food in a broad sense and we reflect on how it affects our daily lives whether in regards to self-love in college or to the global food system.

We also host really fun community events like a Local Apple Cook-Off, featuring these muffins, among other recipes; and a “Healthy or Nah?” food table where we seriously just gave away healthy (or unhealthy) snacks for free. FREE.

We’re looking for writers, photographers, videographers, event planners, and social media superstars who are interested in food and food culture. We have an awesome team already, but the more the merrier. If this sounds like you, then you should most definitely apply. #NewYearNewSpoon amirite?

If you’re interested in applying for Spring 2016, the application is due on Friday, February 5th, 2016 by 11:59 PM EST. We look forward to hearing from you s(p)oon.