There's nothing more satisfying than cracking open a cold one with the boys. By "cold one," I mean a brand new jar of peanut butter. Digging into the smooth top to taste that first spoonful never gets old. With Reginald's Homemade, you're guaranteed that giddy feeling, whether you grab a classic flavor or one more adventurous.

Reginald's Homemade is a small Virginian-based company dedicated to providing the "cleanest peanut butter jar you've ever seen." Its nut butter base is made of high-quality roasted nuts and a touch of oil. Add-ons include fruit and natural extracts, but never added salt or preservatives. I tried the 10 best-selling flavors, and here's what I thought about them.

10. Coconut Sour Cherry Peanut Butter

In theory, this flavor should be fantastic. It's like peanut butter and jelly without having to spread on jam. However, the addition of the coconut completely threw me off. It gave the peanut butter a weird aftertaste. I might be biased because I'm not on the coconut bandwagon, so you'll need to try it out for yourself. 

9. Agave Habanero Peanut Butter

marmalade, gelatin, spread, honey, jam
Photo courtesy of Reginald’s Homemade

I love nontraditional flavors of peanut butter like red velvet and tiramisu, but never have I encountered a spicy one until coming across Reginald's Homemade Agave Habanero flavor. If you're an adventurous foodie, give this a go. But if you're skeptical, maybe opt for a less wild flavor.

8. Hazelnut Amaretto Peanut Butter

For those of you who don't know what amaretto is, it's an almond-based liqueur that is pretty potent. When you first try out the Hazelnut Amaretto flavor, you'll get hit with the amaretto hard, followed with the crunch of the hazelnuts and creaminess of the peanut butter. This is great if you want to spice up your PB&Js or celebrate happy hour.

7. Creamy Original Peanut Butter

You can't go wrong with original, creamy peanut butter. It's a classic for a reason. Reginald's does plain peanut butter well because you taste how pure the peanuts are, and you know that you're not putting in additives or preservatives into your body. 

6. Nana Honey Peanut Butter

Peanut butter banana sandwiches were a childhood staple for me, and now that I'm in college, I'll do anything for a touch of nostalgia. The Nana Honey flavor is a modern take that Elvis would even be proud of. The banana tastes like the real stuff, and with a little touch of honey for some added sweetness, this will bring you back to simpler times.

5. Bourbon Pecan Peanut Butter

Pecans, in my opinion, are a neglected and overlooked nut that's only regarded as holiday food, but it's my favorite for its slightly caramel-y flavor. The combination of bourbon adds some depth to cut through the sweetness of the pecans, making for a more sophisticated peanut butter.

4. Crunchy Original Peanut Butter

I will fight anyone that says that they prefer creamy peanut butter over crunchy. Texture is so important to me, and crunchy peanut butter makes for an interesting bite every time. Reginald's Homemade does crunchy PB perfectly, as it's got perfectly-sized bits of peanuts to add to your morning toast.

3. Cashew Nilla Cashew Butter

Cashew butter has turned to one of my dorm room essentials because the loads of health benefits. I've tried several different brands, but I think Reginald's Homemade takes the cake. What sets Reginald's Homemade apart is the vanilla flavor, which complements the richness of the cashew.

2. Double Chocolate Chunky Peanut Butter

If I could, I would eat Reese's everyday; it's my favorite candy bar. However, it's not that great for you, so I have to find healthier alternatives to curb my cravings. That's where the Double Chocolate Chunk flavor comes in. The semi-sweet chocolate pieces blend with the  peanut butter into a concoction that tastes exactly like the beloved candy bar.

1. White Chocolate Macadamia Peanut Butter

At the top of the list is the White Chocolate Macadamia flavor. White chocolate macadamia nut cookies are the best type of cookie. It's got the salty flavor from the macadamia nuts and the sweetness from the chocolate that balances each other out. Now, imagine that flavor in peanut butter form, which also happens to be good for you. You can't beat that.

Reginald's Homemade is a small company, but that doesn't mean its flavors and selection are. Packed with loads of flavor and none of the nasty stuff, you have to give Reginald's Homemade a try to see for yourself.