Subscription boxes are so underrated. It's an easy, yet personalized gift for your loved ones or even yourself. Whether you are celebrating a birthday, holiday, or just surviving the week, there is a box that fits every individual and their tastes.

From tasty international snacks that are crunchy and creamy and meal delivery kits to make cooking a breeze to classy bourbons and scotches and fresh spices for your kitchen, we've made finding the best subscription service for you and the food lovers in your life just a little bit easier. 

This gift guide breaks down various types of gift subscriptions that are sure to please family, friends, and even pets all year long. 

For Aspiring Chefs

Blue Apron - From $58

If you can't cook like a pro and wear a blue apron, might as well order from chefs who can. 

Home Chef - From $50

As college students, we are always under time constraints. These prepped 30 minutes meals will come in clutch on busy nights. 

EveryPlate - From $39

EveryPlate is definitely the best meal subscription for those on a tighter budget. Flavorful and filling meals don't have to be super expensive. 

For International Snack Lovers

SnackCrate - From $20

Take a trip around the world with your palate when you get a SnackCrate subscription. Each box comes curated with sweet and salty snacks from one country. Each part of the world has delicious flavors to offer, and you don't need a plane ticket to try them. 

Japan Crate - From $46

Okay, I admit it. Japanese products have some of the cutest packaging and products. Experience the Japanese culture with this box of snacks!

Universal Yums - From $15

Taste the world, literally, with Universal Yums. You can select a small, medium, or large boxes to sample various international delights. You can also opt for a one-time delivery if you don't want to commit to a whole subscription. 

For Boozy Beverage Sippers (Over 21)

Flaviar - From $60

A box of whiskey... what more can you ask for? And it's from different regions around the globe!

Splash - From $59

Cheers to those who like fine wine while dining. Gift them a subscription to Splash to try new bottles every few months.

Craft Beer Club - From $48 

Beer in mind that this box has 12 world-class beers selected from small-production, independent brewers who use traditional brewing ingredients and time-honored methods. Authentic, no? 

For Midnight Munchers & Snackers

Mouth - From $54

For the snacky person in your life, give them the gift of these fancy munchies from Mouth, which is comprised of a variety of popcorn, pickles, nut mixes, and more each month. It's like a party in a box.  

Vegan Cuts Snack Box - From $26    

This is perfect for your vegan friends and family. Each month, Vegan Cuts Snack Box ships at least 10 vegan snacks and treats for them to indulge in. 

For Those With Sweet Teeth

Cocoa Couriers - From $29

This is the epitome of #TreatYo'Self. You can discover amazing sweets from the best artisans sweets from ever-changing confectioners all over the country. 

Candy Club - From $30

Candy Club is like giving someone the candy store experience in a box. Each box has three unique treats that will transport anyone to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. 

Bake Eat Love Box - From $40

If you or your friend can't spend enough time in the kitchen, give yourself even more reason to use all those fancy baking techniques when you subscribe to the Bake Eat Love box. Each month, a new sweet recipe and its accompanying ingredients will be at your doorstep, just waiting to be made and shared. 

For The Unique Subscriber

Atlas Coffee Club - From $50

If you literally can't begin your day without a fancy cup of coffee, you're certainly not alone, and Atlas Coffee Club is here to help. With roasts from all over the globe, this subscription delivers coffee pods, whole beans, and/or fine ground coffee to your door to ensure your mug will never be empty. 

RawSpiceBar - From $12

Add some spice into someone's life with fresh spices that are blended by top chefs from around the world.

BarkBox - From $20

Don't forget about the good boys and good girls. They deserve some love with treats and toys, too.

meowbox - From $24

Grab a few tricks and treats for the kitties, courtesy of meowbox. They will go wild for their monthly cat nip delivery.

I'm sure you will be able to find a subscription box your friends and family will love. The contents in the box look like they don't disappoint.