There is no relationship like that between an F&M student and their late night Sheetz. It’s a bond that can never be broken. Filled with it’s great deal of highs and lows, this relationship is steady and has withstood the test of time and drunken hangry-ness. When it comes to someone worthy enough to portray this relationship, we have chosen none other than the great Jimmy Fallon:

You just got home from a night out, probably cutting a rug at ChiPhi or ringing in last call at Hildy’s. You sit down, ready for bed, but your best bud comes in and tells you they’re going to Sheetz…

via GIPHY

So now you’re in the uber and you’ve probably thanked the driver ten too many times because that’s actually how thankful you are, not to mention Sheetz has got you and your friends feelin’ all…

via GIPHY

And then one of your health conscious friends opens their mouth about how unhealthy Sheetz is…

via GIPHY

After threatening to kick them out of the car, you finally arrive and make your way through the crowd of fellow hungry students and over to the nearest ordering station. You start pressing buttons, subconsciously knowing exactly how to get to the mac ‘n cheese bites. But there’s only one appropriate dip for these guys, BOOM BOOM SAUCE – and you’re ordering extra.

via GIPHY

Now comes the waiting game, and you’re just trying to keep your shit together because one of the many cops in the area just strolled in for a coffee and you are in no shape to be in public…

via GIPHY

But ALAS, the angel behind the counter calls your number and you couldn’t be more excited

via GIPHY

After paying in quarters, you and your friends finally get back to the car and give thanks and praise for the feast you are about to indulge in.

via GIPHY
You know what you’re eating is bad for you and you’ll probably regret it come tomorrow morning, but you’re drunk and you’re completely content convincing yourself that it’s perfectly good for you

via GIPHY

Then you wake up the next morning and your worst fears are confirmed and knocking at the back door…

via GIPHY

But hey, at the end of the day, nothing is worse than the feeling of finding out your friends went to Sheetz without you…

via GIPHY