There is no shortage of trends related to Trader Joe's. From canned wine to cookie butter to frozen foods, the viral articles about the popular grocery chain are never ending. However, not every product gets equal love from the internet. In fact, there are several underrated ice cream products that deserve much more attention than what they currently receive.

Here are 9 ice cream treats that deserve your love, despite the fact that there isn't much hype about them.

1. Cold Brew Latte Dessert Bars

Trader Joe's Cold Brew Latte dessert bars debuted in April, but have gotten very little attention from the internet since. Other frozen treats like alcoholic popsicles have gotten tons of coverage, but these refreshing, caffeinated treats have slipped by unnoticed. They taste light and creamy with a nice punch of coffee flavor. Also, at 70 calories a pop, they don't do much  damage to your summer bod. 

2. Sublime Cream Sandwiches

These ice cream sandwiches are perfect, and once you try one, you will literally never be able to leave TJ's without a box in your cart. They taste like the Chipwich's you used to get from the ice cream truck as a kid, but with better quality cookies and ice cream. The cookies don't get too hard and frozen, and the ice cream is wrapped in an amazing layer of chocolate chips.

3. Coffee Mochi

In 2014, Spoon University predicted that mochi would become the next big thing, and we weren't wrong. But somehow, despite mochi cropping up on menus everywhere, these little guys have flown under the radar at Trader Joe's. They shouldn't be so underrated because they are cheap, gluten free AND vegan. Plus, they come with the added bonus of a delicious mocha filling that adds an interesting twist to the classic ice cream dessert.

4. Mini Mint Ice Cream Mouthfuls

Here is yet another amazing ice cream sandwich that deserves some recognition. These mini sandwiches are dangerous because they are so small that they are easy to go overboard with. They are basically Oreo's packed full of mint chip ice cream instead of cream. What more could you want in a dessert?

5. Brownie Crisp Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches

While these suckers do get a fair amount of recognition in the food world, I still classify them as underrated because my non-foodie pals have never heard of them. If you like coffee or brownies, get ready to be addicted to these desserts. The outside of the sandwich is made of the crispiest, most chocolatey brownies ever, and in between, lies a healthy portion of creamy coffee ice cream.

6. Mini Ginger Pumpkin Ice Cream Mouthfuls

If you've ever been to Trader Joe's in the fall, you know they take pumpkin to the next level. However, in everyone's frenzy to buy pumpkin beer and pumpkin bread, these ice cream sandwiches seem to get glossed over. Like the mint chip sandwiches, they are bite size morsels, but that doesn't mean they are lacking in autumnal flavor. The spicy ginger cookies perfectly contrast with the sweet and creamy pumpkin ice cream on the inside. They are seasonal, so you can only get them in the fall, while supplies last. 

7. Salted Caramel Gelato

Move over, Talenti, there's a new salted caramel sheriff in town. This gelato is one of TJ's most underrated flavors because of people's fixation on their Cookie Butter Ice Cream. While the Cookie Butter flavor is tasty, it simply doesn't measure up to the salty, refreshing caramel flavor of this indulgent gelato. 

8. Peppermint Joe Joe's

The Peppermint Joe Joe's Ice Cream is another severely underrated seasonal treat. Maybe it's because this flavor only available around Christmas, but this flavor does not get the hype that it should receive. Everyone loves cookies and cream ice cream, and this flavor takes cookies and cream to new heights with a tough a peppermint flavor. It's like a perfect mix between mint chocolate chip and cookies and cream.

9. Vanilla Ice Cream Bon-Bons

If more people ate bon bons, the world would be a better place. If more people ate bon bons WITH ice cream, the world would be the perfect place. Luckily, Trader Joe's makes this easy by providing one of the best little bites around: Vanilla Ice Cream Bon Bons. These tiny treats are basically chocolate covered bites of creamy ice cream with a soft chocolate bottom. The word "bon bon" actually refers to any chocolate covered treat.

If you don't already have an obsession with good ol' TJ's, purchasing any of the items on this list will start you on your path to Trader Joe's addiction. Next time you are wandering the aisles do yourself a favor and toss one (or two) of these treats into your basket.

You can thank me later.