The Starbucks Secret Menu contains nine Frappuccinos that taste exactly like your favorite childhood cereals. I put together a list of these tasty recipes, so you can try these Frappuccinos and enjoy them just as much as I do. Make sure you order them by their recipe and not their secret menu name, because the Starbucks barista may not know how to make these delicious creations.

Cocoa Puffs Frappuccino

Frappuccinos

Photo courtesy of sites.psu.edu

I’m definitely coo-coo for this Cocoa Puffs Frappuccino. Top it off with the chocolate whipped cream to make this treat extra chocolatey and even more delicious.

What to ask for:

• Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
  • Add Hazelnut syrup (1 pump for a tall, 2 pumps for a grande, 3 pumps for a venti)
  • Add Mocha syrup (1 pump for a tall, 2 pumps for a grande, 3 pumps for a venti)
  • Top with your choice of regular or chocolate whipped cream

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Frappuccino

Frappuccinos

Photo courtesy of recipeshubs.com

Craving those crazy squares? Try the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Frappuccino. Order this Frappuccino for an immediate burst of cinnamon sugar flavor.

What to ask for:

• White Mocha Frappuccino
  • Add Cinnamon Dolce syrup (1 pump for a tall, 1½ pumps for a grande, 2 pumps for a venti)
  • Add Hazelnut syrup (1 pump for a tall, 1½ pumps for a grande, 2 pumps for a venti)
  • Cinnamon sugar blended in
  • Top with whipped cream and more cinnamon sugar

Cookie Crisp Frappuccino

Frappuccinos

Photo courtesy of thehunt.com

This Frappuccino is totally chip-licious. If you’re a cookie fan, try this secret menu item to satisfy your cookie craving.

What to ask for:

• Soy milk with a crème base
  • Add Hazelnut syrup (2 pumps for a tall, 3 pumps for a grande, 4 pumps for a venti)
  • Add Toffee Nut syrup (2 pumps for a tall, 3 pumps for a grande, 4 pumps for a venti)
  • Add java chips
  • Blend with ice and top with whipped cream

Captain Crunch Frappuccino

Frappuccinos

Photo courtesy of starbuckssecretmenu.net

Try this “berry” delicious Frappuccino that tastes just like this childhood favorite cereal.

What to ask for:

• Strawberries and Crème Frappuccino
  • Add Caramel syrup (½ pump for a tall, 1 pump for a grande, 1½ pumps for a venti)
  • Add Toffee syrup (1 pump for a tall, 1½ pumps for a grande, 2 pumps for a venti)
  • Add Hazelnut syrup (½ pump for a tall, 1 pump for grande, 1½ pumps for a venti)
  • Optional: Add java chips if you want some crunch

Lucky Charms Frappuccino

Frappuccinos

Photo courtesy of news.starbucks.com

This Lucky Charms Frappuccino is magically delicious. The blend of white mocha and marshmallow syrup makes this secret menu item better than finding a pot of gold.

What to ask for:

• Crème Base Frappuccino
  • Add White Mocha syrup (1 pump for a tall, 1 ½  pumps for a grande, 2 pumps for a venti)
  • Add Marshmallow syrup (1 pump for a tall, 1 ½ pumps for a grande, 2 pumps for a venti)
  • Blend and top with whipped cream

Count Chocula Frappuccino

Frappuccinos

Photo courtesy of instagram24.com

We “vant” you to try this Count Chocula Frappuccino because the marshmallow syrup and mocha drizzle make it taste exactly like this chocolatey cereal with marshmallow bits.

What to ask for:

• Whole milk to the first line
  • Add vanilla bean powder (2 scoops for a tall, 3 scoops for a grande, 4 scoops for a venti)
  • Add Marshmallow syrup (1 pump for a tall, 1½ pumps for a grande, 2 pumps for a venti)
  • Add Mocha syrup (1 pump for a tall, 1½ pumps for a grande, 2 pumps for a venti)
  • Top with whipped cream and optional mocha drizzle

Honey Nut Cheerios Frappuccino

Frappuccinos

Photo courtesy of en.rocketnews24.com

Bee happy and try the Honey Nut Cheerios Frappucccino. The seasonal caramel ribbon crunch is a perfect addition to this nutty treat.

What to ask for:

• Start with a Hazelnut Cream Frappuccino
  • Add honey packets (1 for a tall, 2 for a grande, 3 for a venti)
  • Add java chips
  • Top with whipped cream, honey drizzle, and caramel ribbon crunch topping

Fruity Pebbles Frappuccino

We love the Fruity Pebbles Frappuccino in a major way. The extra fruity flavor makes this Frappuccino better than the ordinary Strawberries and Crème Frappuccino.

What to ask for:

• Strawberries and Crème Frappuccino
  • Add Vanilla Syrup (2 pumps for a tall, 2½ pumps for a grande, 3 pumps for a venti)
  • Add Raspberry Syrup (½ pump for a tall, 1 pump for a grande, 1½ pumps for a venti)
  • Add Classic Syrup (½ pump for a tall, 1 pump for a grande, 1½ pumps for a venti)
  • Optional: Have the Barista throw in a bit of orange mango juice as well for extra fruit flavor

Apple Jacks Frappuccino

The sweet apple and cinnamon spice combination makes this frappuccino extra delicious.

What to ask for:

• Crème Base Frappuccino
  • Whole milk to the first line
  • Apple juice to the second line
  • Add Cinnamon Dolce syrup (2 pumps for a tall, 3 pumps for a grande, 4 pumps for a venti)
  • Add Toffee Nut syrup (1 pump for a tall, 2 pumps for a grande, 3 pumps for a venti)