As the Super Bowl quickly approaches, I’m sure the party invites are piling in #turnup. If you don’t understand football like me, you are hundo-p going for the nomz. We all know the most important parts of the Super Bowl are the commercials and the snacks, so don’t show up empty-handed to your party and make some of these Spoon-approved snacks instead.

Guac-Hummus Hybrid Dip

Super Bowl

Photo by Benj Shapiro

A beautiful combination of everyone’s two fav dips: guac and hummus.

Sriracha, Honey, and Sesame Seed Popcorn

Trendy Sriracha meets sweet honey and popcorn to make the best television-watching snack. Guaranteed you’ll sneak this in next time you go to the movie theater.

Garlic Knot Monkey Bread

You will never order cheesy bread again after you try this recipe. Plus all your friends will be impressed at its beauty, but they never have to know how easy it is to make.

Better-Than-Wings Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip

Super Bowl

Photo by Hana Ezaldein

A Super Bowl staple in dip form.

Goldfish-Crusted Buffalo Mozzarella Sticks

Who would have guessed mozzarella sticks could get any better? Well, encrusting them in Goldfish will do the trick.

Mini Corn Dog Muffins

This recipe is the most creative way to eat corn dogs.

No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

Super Bowl

Photo by Rachel Conners

No matter what team your friends are rooting for, I’m sure they will still agree that chocolate and peanut butter is a match made in heaven.

Warm Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Sugar Crisps

This recipe is like mom’s warm apple pie, but ten times easier.

Chocolate Bacon Bark

Super Bowl

Photo by Analiese Trimber

I know chocolate and bacon may sound weird, but you will not regret trying this bark. It is the perfect combination of sweet, salty, and nutty.