If have you ever felt strangely aroused by a sundae dripping with hot fudge, you’re not alone. Here are some sinful #SpoonFeed photos of the week that prove chocolate really is sexy.

Dairy and carbs: our two favorite food groups. Just think about how much it would suck to be lactose intolerant.

Nutella = art. Plus, you only need it and one other ingredient to make this amazing soufflé.

So damn beautiful you’d never know they actually have zucchini in them. Here’s another sweet way to use our favorite vegetable.

Pretty please, with a mini Oreo on top? Here’s nineteen Oreo recipes that prove it’s the best cookie on earth.

We could probably eat this in one bite. Here are ten other mini desserts that won’t kill your diet.

This looks like the winterized version of a s’more and we love it. Here’s how to recreate them in your dorm room.

Note to everyone: never buy real flowers again. But real talk, did you know there are some real flowers you actually can eat?

Being able to eat one bite of this at a time shows some serious restraint. Waffles are the best.

A photo posted by Tyler Campbell (@tylaaeats) on Oct 13, 2015 at 12:05pm PDT

A million times better than the champagne that normally comes in that glass. You can make a cake in a glass, too.

Okay, so try and contain yourself after that. We dare you.