Call it an obsession, but I’d say about half of the Instagram accounts I follow grace my feed with mouth-watering food pictures daily. And, if you’re anything like me, you’re always on the hunt for new food-related accounts to follow. Just like the saying “there’s always room for dessert,” there’s always room for another food Instagram.

The Instagram for by CHLOE is not just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill food feed. When I discovered @bychefchloe, I immediately committed and pressed follow. And here’s why you should too.

It’s food-related.

??? #bychefCHLOE #vegan #ClaudiaFicca

A photo posted by by CHLOE. (@bychefchloe) on Mar 12, 2015 at 6:16am PDT

Don’t underestimate the power of a killer food Insta post. Exhibit A: the photo above is making me feel very strongly about making a PB&J sandwich right now. Brb.

But not in the way you would think.

??? #bychefCHLOE #vegan #sourceunknown #pinterest #breakfastfordinner A photo posted by by CHLOE. (@bychefchloe) on Apr 9, 2015 at 3:37pm PDT

@bychefchloe is not a #foodporn account. And that’s refreshing. Instead, the account displays food, both healthy and unhealthy, in a creative and unique way that serves as a nice break from the cheese pull, yoke porn and food baby fads.

It’s organized by color.

by CHLOE

Photo courtesy of instagram.com/bychefchloe

I’m not sure what it is, but there’s something so satisfying about a color-coded Instagram grid. The time and thought put into the arrangement of the posts can really be appreciated. @bychefchloe uses the grid view to its advantage, which really adds to the allure of the account.

The posts are visually pleasing.

??? #bychefCHLOE #vegan #pinterest #sourceunknown

A photo posted by by CHLOE. (@bychefchloe) on Oct 22, 2015 at 6:26am PDT

I personally feel pretty glamorous, classy, chic and modern when I scroll through the @bychefchloe feed. Just me? Oh.

It’s weird.

??? #bychefCHLOE #vegan #LuigiOntani A photo posted by by CHLOE. (@bychefchloe) on Feb 17, 2015 at 7:26pm PST

This account is not predictable; just when you thought you had it figured out, something new and weird and different makes you reevaluate. It will always keep you engaged and on your toes, which is something not many Instagram accounts can do.

It’s the perfect source for phone wallpapers and laptop backgrounds.

✅ #bychefCHLOE #vegan #kiwi #AmyRoth

A photo posted by by CHLOE. (@bychefchloe) on Apr 24, 2015 at 6:28am PDT

Your iPhone and Macbook wallpapers are ways to express who you are. If you are what you eat and you eat food, you are food. It’s just logical. Whether you’re looking for colorful patterns or just something banana-related, @bychefchloe has got it all.

It’s provocative.

TGIF #bychefCHLOE #vegan #tgif #pinterest #PeterArnell A photo posted by by CHLOE. (@bychefchloe) on Sep 18, 2015 at 6:37am PDT

Proof that food can be sexy.

But also motivating.

#bychefCHLOE #vegan #qotd

A photo posted by by CHLOE. (@bychefchloe) on Feb 3, 2015 at 4:57pm PST

Look out for reminders to be awesome and be bold.

The girl behind it all is pretty cool.

#bychefCHLOE #vegan #qotd A photo posted by by CHLOE. (@bychefchloe) on Feb 3, 2015 at 4:55pm PST

The Instagram @bychefchloe is for Chloe Coscarelli’s new NYC vegan restaurant by CHLOE. Chloe is a vegetarian and vegan Cupcake Wars winner who at 28 years old is already an acclaimed chef, writer and restaurant owner.

#SpoonTip: Follow Chloe (@chefchloe) to get an inside look at Chloe’s life and interests, as well as some awesome food pics.