Making his biggest TV appearance in 2014 on ABC’s “How to Get Away With Murder,” Jack Falahee became the heartthrob of TGIT. We all fell for Connor Walsh’s charm, humor, and dashing good looks.
Falahee uses his social media sites to not only interact with his fans through many #AskJack sessions, but also to express his inner foodie and remind us how important food is to almost every daily activity. We definitely feel the same way, and it’s way cool that someone this great understands our love for food.
1. He understands the importance of snacks at sleepovers
I mean c’mon, what’s a party without pizza bagels!?
2. He knows how essential snacking at work is
I don’t know if I love Jack more, or the sound of this meal.
3. He knows how real the food coma struggle is
Food comas are the ultimate struggle, Jack. We understand.
4. He emphasizes the struggle that EVERYONE has with body image
Body image is something that everyone struggles with, including the charming Jack Falahee. Embracing the way we look rather than being ashamed of it will make us all feel much more confident.
5. He knows how hard multi-tasking can be
Trust me, I understand how hard it is to do anything else when there’s a beautiful plate of food in front of me, let alone your own deviled eggs.
6. He also understands the importance of girl scout cookies
A box of Caramel Delites, please!
7. He has an appreciation of breakfast foods
Jack, want to go to out to breakfast sometime? This sounds like the perfect combination.
8. He reminds us all that Thanksgiving is a time to eat without being ashamed
Thank you, Jack, for reminding us that Thanksgiving weight is a part of the holiday and something to never be ashamed about.
9. He chooses food over watching himself on TV
In all honesty, which of us would pass up the opportunity for a falafel?
Thank you, Jack, for embracing the foodie in all of us and reminding us there is no shame in the copious amounts of food we eat.