We’ve come to the end of awards season, which in other terms, means no longer having an excuse to procrastinate an entire weekend’s worth of homework (except for the Bachelor, duh). However let us not fret, because on Feb. 28 we get to tune in to *insert drum roll* the 88th Academy Awards. The Oscar Nominations are up, and now it’s time to start planning what to serve at your Oscar party. Check out these nine punny and simple recipes that might just get you an Oscar for best host.

To display your dishes, cut out little cards in the shape of an Oscar statue or stars to write the name of the recipe on. Paste a photo of the celebrity or movie to the card… because who wouldn’t want to eat something with Leo’s face on it?

1. Baked Brie Larson and Apple

Oscar

She’s nominated for Best Actress in a Leading Role…

Oscar

… and Steve Jobs is up for a few awards, but together they make a delicious, warm and oh-so gooey appetizer.

Oscar

Photo by Alison Weissbrot

2. Mark Buffalo Wings

Oscar

Actor in a Supporting Role has a packed group of A-listers. Mark might not be the fan favorite, but this recipe for boneless buffalo wings will be for sure.

Oscar

Photo by Kelda Baljon

3. Tom Hardy Cider

Oscar

Another one up for Actor in a Supporting Role (and also my future husband), Tom isn’t expected to win the group either. However, it’s not a party without some booze flowing, so why not try out a cider-twist on sangria.

*Side note for Tom Hardy when he reads this article* You’re always a winner in my eyes.

Oscar

Photo by Rebecca Buchanan

4. Sylvester Calzone

Oscar

Presenting the front-runner and hopeful winner for Actor in a Supporting Role. While you wait to see if good ol’ Rocky gets a K.O., here’s a loaded calzone recipe to try out.

Oscar

Photo courtesy of pillsbury.com

5. Pigs in a Cate Blanchett

Oscar

Cate is up for Actress in a Leading Role, but I’m more excited about who she will be wearing on the carpet. A star like this deserves her own star-shaped recipe.

Oscar

Photo by Mira Nguyen

6. The Big Short Ribs

Oscar

Bank on using a lot of napkins for this braised short ribs recipe, just like these guys banked on the credit default swap market.

Oscar

Photo by Kathleen Lee

7. Bridge of Pies

Oscar

Rather than making a large dessert for everyone to share, try out making individual pecan pie muffins.  This way you can actually set them up as a bridge.

Oscar

Photo by Kathleen Lee

8. The Cheese Danish Girl

Oscar

Oh Eddie, you just always put a smile on my face. Here’s an easy cheese danish recipe so that you can spend more time staring at Eddie.

Oscar

Photo courtesy of Lisa Nicklin for The New York Times

9. The Redwinenent

Oscar

Because no party would be complete without a bottle (or five) of some red wine. Step up your bartending game with one of these wine cocktails. Also be sure to make a toast for Leo to win the Oscar. The suffering must end.

Oscar

Photo by Devon Carlson

Now that you’ve got it all planned out, you can sit back, relax and let Chris Rock do the rest.