Nothing beats waking up in the morning and grabbing a cup of joe along with a sugary strawberry frosted donut or a basic glazed one. However, sometimes you need to channel your inner #healthkween. But that doesn't mean you have to stop your early morning Dunkin Donuts runs. Instead you can indulge in some of these healthy Dunkin Donut's breakfast options that are full of nutrients and still tasty.  

1. Oatmeal

Oatmeal is always the best way to start your day. The one at Dunkin Donuts is multigrain, topped with dried food and a little bit of brown sugar to add flavor. The entire cup only has 310 calories making it super healthy. 

2. Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin

Put down the blueberry cake donut and pick up a reduced fat blueberry muffin instead. This has 25% less fat than a regular blueberry muffin and tastes as good as the real thing. It has 410 calories and once you have had a bite of this sugary goodie you will be hooked. 

3. Multigrain and Whole Wheat Bagel 

pastry, cream, bread
Adeena Zeldin

Name a better breakfast duo than a bagel and cream cheese — I'll wait.. So naturally, there has to be a healthy alternative to this Dunkin mainstay. The multigrain bagel has 350 calories while the whole wheat one has 320 calories. They both come perfectly toasted and you can even smear them with some reduced fat cream cheese. 

4. Veggie Egg White Flatbread 

The veggie egg white flatbread is one of a kind indeed. It is made up of an egg white patty omelet, with diced red and green bell pepper, mushrooms, and green onions along with a slice of white cheddar. Can this get any better? Yes, as it also has only 300 calories

5. Ham, Egg and Cheese on an English Muffin

The combination of  a fluffy egg, melting cheese and ham on a crunchy english muffin is a real treat. With only 320 calories, the ham, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich is part of Dunkin Donuts smart eats. 

6. Wake Up Wrap 

The wake up wrap paired with a cappuccino will literally wake you up. You have a variety to choose from, including egg and cheese, ham, egg and cheese and turkey sausage, egg and cheese. Sounds like a dream? The wraps have 180 calories, 200 calories and 280 calories respectively. 

7. Turkey Sausage on an English Muffin

The calories (500) in the turkey egg sausage on an english muffin might be higher than all the other healthy Dunkin Donuts breakfast options. But it's worth it, especially since it's all the best parts of Thanksgiving stuffed between an English muffin.

8. Chicken Apple Sausage on an English Muffin 

The Chicken Apple Sausage on English Muffin is a fairly new edition to the Dunkin Donuts family. The sandwich is also healthy as it only has 400 calories. The culmination of the sweetness of the chicken apple sausage and saltiness of the cheese is just right. 

9. Egg and Cheese on an English Muffin

sweet, cake, pastry, english muffin, bread
Renee Chiu

Egg and Cheese on an English muffin is basic. But this that makes it truly divine. This breakfast item has 300 calories and with it you can never go wrong. It also has 25% reduced saturated fat, fat, sugar & sodium compared to other Dunkin Donuts products that are similar in both style and taste. 

So, the next time you are in a hurry to class but have to make a coffee run to Dunkin Donuts may be skip the donut? And try some of these healthy Dunkin Donuts breakfast options instead. They are nutritious, filling and satiating. I promise.