The Johnson & Wales chapter this year decided while talking about food – like we ALWAYS do – that there were some everyday foods we absolutely could not get over. So we decided to show you just how much we love them.

Donuts – Jackie Libasci

Food

Photo by Nicole Alberta

You do-nut need no man when you have these bad boys! Jackie chose a heart-shaped donut with strawberry icing, and filled with custard.

Ice Cream – Nicole Alberta

Food

Photo by Nicole Alberta

You scream, I scream, she screams, we all scream for ice cream! What better food to kiss than Ben & Jerry’s ‘Tonight Dough’ ice cream?!  Feel free to get a little messy with it.

Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich – Jacqueline Paez

Food

Photo by Nicole Alberta

It’s peanut butter jelly time! There’s no butter option for a simple sandwich whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Sometimes we even put a little spin to them and add a little bit of Fluff here, or some cereal there.

Pepperoni Pizza – Parker Luthman

Food

Photo by Nicole Alberta

Gimme a pizz-a that goodness! Take it from Parker and Jennifer Lawrence, pizza is the ultimate dorm room dinner for you and your roomate…or in our case, just for yourself because why not?

Food

You can say that again.

Mac n Cheese – Rachel Ward

Food

Photo by Nicole Alberta

Mac on this tasty treat no matter what time it is like Rachel! Even better, you can make it in your dorm room microwave and not have to leave bed… or pause Netflix.

Honeycomb Cereal – Lily Eriksson

Food

Photo by Nicole Alberta

Breakfast in bed? I think yes. This sweet and crunchy cereal is perfect for a both a nutritional and tasty meal. Are you looking for a honey because this cereal may bee the one.

Omelette – Simone D’Agostino

Food

Photo by Nicole Alberta

This eggcellent choice is not only a super classy breakfast, but a delicious tasting one as well. Simone chose ham, green peppers, and tomato, but you can choose exactly what you want to stuff your omelet with.

Sushi – Charli Spiegel

Food

Photo by Nicole Alberta

This choice rocks and rolls, whether you go out or just order in, and eat in your sweatpants.

Wrap – Emma Bilazarian

Food

Photo by Nicole Alberta

Get ready to wrap yourself around one of these bad boys. With endless possibilities, you can create your own diverse flavor palette. As for our favorite foods to kiss, that’s a wrap!