A while back, we published an article on how we can relate our love of food with latest Bollywood songs. Then it struck us that if we can do that for current music, then why not for the old classics? So we decided to give it a shot, because hey – nothing can perfectly explain one’s love than romance in classic Bollywood songs!
1. Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mei Band Ho – Bobby
Hey! No double-meaning thoughts please! Any food lover would be more than happy to be locked into the kitchen with their favourite food even for just an hour.
2. Humme Tumse Pyaar Kitna – Kudrat
The song beautifully depicts how my love of food cannot be described. It can only be felt.
3. Chura Liya Hai Tumne Joh Dil Ko – Yaadon Ki Baraat
4. Kabhi Kabhi – Kabhi Kabhi
“Kabhi kabhi mere dil mei khyaal aata hai…”, that there is a plate of food somewhere, someplace, just waiting for me.
5. Pyaar Hua Ikraar Hua Hai – Shree 420
Yes. I am in love (with food, of course!!)
6. Gulaabi Aakhen – The Train
…because true love can be seen through your eyes.
7. Mere Sapno Ki Raani – Aradhana
People wait for ages for their Mr. or Ms. Right, even I do. The only difference between me and other people is that I wait for Mr. “Right Plate of Food.”
8. Dekha Ek Khwab – Silsila
I’m coming food!
9. Main Shayar Toh Nahin – Bobby
The best! Food can change any non-writer into a poet.