With graduation climbing closer it’s about that time of the year when college students begin reflecting upon their past. Nostalgia runs rampant, not only affecting seniors but also those who are left behind as their friends graduate. So let’s take that nostalgia and turn it into a rockin’ time.

Use these childhood snacks to take you way, way back. For the truly nostalgic songs to get you in the mood for remembering your childhood, check out this great playlist.

1. Bourbon Peanut Butter Cups

nostalgic

Photo Courtesy of Mark Shaw

These aren’t your average Reese’s PB cups or Butterfinger knock-offs. With bourbon integrated into the chocolate you “butter” believe they are like nothing you have ever tasted before.

2. Air Head Vodka

nostalgic

Courtesy of Giphy.com

I think it’s safe to say Air Heads were a childhood favorite. I can feel the deliciousness stuck in my molars and braces now. At least this time you get the Air Head flavor without digging it out of your teeth.

3. Milk and Cookies (or rather White Russian and Cookies)

nostalgic

Courtesy of Gifbay.com

Although this recipe will never change your love and devotion to milk and cookies, it may introduce a whole new world to your taste buds. With these instructions you’ll know how to make a White Russian, and now all ya need are the cookies.

nostalgic

Courtesy of Giphy.com

Thank you, Sabrina.

4. Dirty Shirley (Temple)

nostalgic

Courtesy of Giphy.com

Hehe, did someone just say Dirty Shirley? In your middle-school days this was the go to. What could be better than syrup in soda with cherries? Nothing. The answer is nothing. However, if you are feeling too adult for this now – because you are so grown up – try this spin on the classic Shirley.

5. Sunny-Delight Mimosas

nostalgic

Courtesy of Giphy.com

I think we can all figure this one out on our own. Buy some Sunny-D, throw a little champ in there and you’ve got yourself a Mimosa. But if you are really that much of a novice, check out this recipe and swap “Orange Juice” with Sunny Delight as you read it.

nostalgic

Courtesy of Giphy.com

6. Poprocks

nostalgic

Courtesy of Tumblr.com

Say what? Poprocks?! What in the..? Well, today is the day my friends. This is a thing.

7. Classic Gummies in Vodka

nostalgic

Courtesy of Giphy.com

Romy knows what’s up. This is easy as cake, or pie…or gummies? For this one you just gently place the gummies in the alcohol and let sit. If you’re lookin’ to get extra turnt’ try eating the gummies at the bottom.

7. “Adult” Marshmallows

nostalgic

Courtesy of Giphy.com

The best part of Lucky Charms and Hot Chocolate just got a little better. Learn what your life has been missing by following this recipe.

8. Cup of Dirt

nostalgic

Courtesy of tumblr.com

These were the absolute best and an excuse to tell everyone that you ate dirt the other day. Slurp down your gummie worm and get a little buzzed off this new and improved cup’o’dirt.

9. Capri-Sun and Yoohoo mixed Drinks

nostalgic

Courtesy of tumblr.com

Pretty self-explanatory. But we got the recipe here, should you need it.

You can still be a kid in your 20’s! Try some of your other childhood favorites: