Gone are the times when we used to drool over the beautifully displayed food while taking a stroll around shops with large windows and fancy interiors. These days, the only strolling we do is through our social media platforms and Instagram is one such app we love because a picture can speak a thousand words, right? 

If you too love Instagram and always want something good and tempting on your feed, check out these 9 Indian Bakers right now!

1. @mipieceocak

@mipieceocake is a Mumbai based gourmet home bakery. Their  Instagram page is full of extremely colourful and beautiful looking desserts. 

2. @chefsanjana

@chefsanjana is the Executive Pastry chef at La Folie Patisserie and the India Pastry Queen for 2015. Follow her on Instagram for some pretty looking desserts and behind the scenes scoops.

3. @sinhaamit

The winner of a number of awards, @sinhaamit has a feed full of tempting cakes that will make you wish that your birthday came 365 times a year.

4. @tiffintales

@tiffintales is an Instagram page run by Heena, who is an Engineer-turned-Pastry Chef. Her feed is full of cakes that will make you want to ditch your diet and stuff your face.

5. @shivesh17

Shivesh Bhatia is a self-taught baker and food blogger who is currently pursuing his graduation from Delhi University. He has one of the finest baking blogs in the country and has already brought laurels to the same. He makes over 80,000 followers on Instagram drool with every picture he posts.

6. @sugarnspicebyradhika

Radhika Malhotra is another self taught baker who started her blog back in December 2013. Her feed consists of quick and easy recipies which might look complex to make but are prepared in no time.

7. @passionateaboutbaking

This account is run by Deeba Rajpal, who is a food blogger and recipe developer. Her username tells her love for baking and so does her feed. Her feed will not only make you crave those desserts but will also give you major aesthetic goals.

8. @thedessertproject

Gayatri started her blog to give herself a creative outlet and boy, she is doing it very well. Her recipes are inspired by the seasons, nostalgic flavours, scientific concepts, and by culture, and her feed is an open-ended attempt to learn and explore new things.

9. @purplefoodie

This popular blog is run by Shaheen Peerbhai, who conducts baking classes in India and London. She is classically trained at Le Cordon Bleu Paris and is currently working on her first cookbook. Her Instagram feed consists of all things sweet, and will surely urge you to give baking a try.