Even though you’re nursing a hangover and there’s still some chocolate smeared on your face (and somehow everywhere else), nothing can get you down today. So just in case you had so much fun you can’t remember, here’s why being single for another Valentine’s Day was awesome. Pass the discount chocolate!
1. You’ve got more money in the bank and now you don’t have to feel bad about buying three bottles of wine and taking yourself out for dinner.
2. You got to take some “Me & Bae” snaps with random objects in your room.
3. You stayed in your sweatpants all day while rocking out to your favorite T-Swift music videos without feeling judged.
4. The gym wasn’t crowded so you got to use all the best machines (and flirt with the attractive employees).
5. You didn’t have to come up with a million ideas for the perfect gift.
6. You went to go see the premier of 50 Shades of Grey, and you can’t wait to see what they come up with next year.
7. 75% off chocolate at CVS. Holllleerrr.
8. You got to make plans, then cancel them. And you don’t have to feel guilty about it.
In case your day wasn’t this awesome: