The rap scene is getting greener every day, and by way of macro bowls— which probably isn’t the first kind of bowl that come to mind. More kale and less kush might not be the hip-hop norm, but whether for humanitarian or health reasons, these vegan rappers “got the [green] juice” and are opting for Twitter beef over the real thing (thanks for both of those, Drake).

Guess which of your favorite rappers are animal product-free.

1. Waka Flocka

vegan rappers

Photo courtesy of @munchies on Instagram

He’s got racks on racks on racks, but we suspect they might be the baking type. Proof? Watch him go hard making blueberry muffins with Raury, sans eggs and milk.

2. Raury

vegan rappers

Photo courtesy of @raury on Instagram

This self-proclaimed “Coconut Oil Papi” and vegan gum enthusiast might still have “wet dreams about Chik-Fil-A,” but that won’t stop him from joining Waka Flocka’s vegan #squad.

3. Jay Z

vegan rappers

Photo courtesy of @hovsince96 on Instagram

Even Hov wants to look like Beyoncé. Bey’s life coach credits the couple’s roughly 3-week vegan and subsequent “vegan-leaning” diet for her 2015 Met Gala hotness. (No word on how the dress fit Jay Z.)

4. DJ Khaled

vegan rappers

Photo courtesy of @djkhaled on Instagram

DJ Khaled doesn’t want you to ingest GMOs or gluten. But his next major key is embracing the vegan lifestyle: in March he announced over Snapchat (surprise!) his plan to test out an animal product-free diet, à la Bey and Jay. His Finga Licking Miami eatery, however, has yet to sub tofu for chicken wings and lobster tails.

5. RZA

vegan rappers

Photo courtesy of @djkini on Instagram

Wu-Tang might be rapping C.R.E.A.M., but don’t expect any in RZA’s coffee. The rapper is a—perhaps surprisingly—passionate advocate of veganism, as he showed in a Peta UK video.

6. YG

vegan rappers

Photo courtesy of @yg on Instagram

YG has a krazy life, but he’s not taking any chances on his health. Eschewing processed foods as well as animal products to protect himself from “cancer shit” is admittedly hard, but he’s “been off that alkaline water heavy” to keep his energy up.

7. Andre 3000

vegan rappers

Photo courtesy of @outkast on Instagram

PETA’s Sexiest Vegetarian of 2004 was “hardcore vegan” for 15 years until he had one salad too many and fell off the wagon. Alright, alright, alright.

8. Common

vegan rappers

Photo courtesy of @common on Instagram

If you’ve tried to go vegan but ultimately settled on a more lenient plant-based diet, you have a lot in common with Common. The rapper gave up all animal products to be healthier but now relies on fish and vegetables to keep him feeling fit, although he admits that he still goes in on fries every now and then.