These music artists claim to be singers, but I think they're all secretly foodies. Whether it's singing about being in the rain with a tropical drink or chowin' down on a cheeseburger in paradise, these singers sure have food on their mind when it comes to song-writing.

"Broccoli" by D.R.A.M.

"In the middle of the party bitch get off me. In the cut I'm rolling up my broccoliYa I know your baby mama fond of me. All she want to do is smoke the broccoli."

If you are singing about yo greens, maybe it'll encourage you to eat them?

"The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani

"Cause I've been acting like sour milk all on the floor. It's your fault you didn't shut the refrigerator. Maybe that's the reason I've been acting so cold?"

I don't think you could pay me to drink sour milk off the floor.  

"Starships" by Nicki Minaj

"Let's go to the beach, each. Let's go get away. They say, what they gonna say? Have a drink, clink, found the bud light."

Starships were meant to fly, and you're meant to drink a cold beer on the beach.

"Escape" by Rupert Holmes

"If you like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain."

I don't know about you, but I really only like piña coladas if I'm on the beach...

"Milkshake" by Kelis

"My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard. And there like, It's better than yours. Damn right it's better than yours."

Maybe if ya shake it enough, you can have some fries with that too.

"Cheeseburger in Paradise" by Jimmy Buffet

"Not zucchini, fettuccine, or bulgur wheat. But a big warm bun and a huge hunk of meatCheeseburger in paradise. Heaven on earth with an onion slice."

Not sure that I look this hot while eating a cheeseburger, but it is definitely close to what heaven feels like. 

"Cocoa Butter Kisses" by Chance the Rapper

"Used to like orange cassette tapes with Timmy, Tommy, and Chuckie and Chuck E. Cheese's pizzas, Jesus pieces, sing Jesus love me."

Chuck E. Cheese's is "where a kid can be a kid," and I think Chance the Rapper wants to be a kid again. 

"Make Me Proud" by Drake

“Running on a treadmill and only eating salad. Sounds so smart, like you graduated college.”

Have yet to graduate college, but hey, we all have our goals and aspirations after graduation. 

Now I have eight amazing hits stuck in my head, along with a craving for an ice cold beverage and nostalgia that I am "too old" to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for a slice of 'za. I think these music-artists are definitely a bunch of foodies.