With the spookiest season right around the corner, there are many ways to celebrate besides going trick-or-treating. Endless possibilities of food and drink consumption combined with eccentric and historical attractions make Philadelphia the go-to city for making the most out of the Halloween season. These events will get you into the Halloween spirit, whether you're a kid or an adult. 

If you're over 21:

1. Mischief at the Mütter

When: October 27th from 6:30-11:00 pm

What: The Mütter Museum is open for adults to take a tour, as well as enjoy an open bar and seasonal snacks. You can sign up here.

Cost: $40 for General Admission

Where: 19 S 22nd Street

2. Grim Philly's Serial Killers and Cemetery Tour

A photo posted by @grimphilly on

When: Saturdays and Sundays April-November from 2:00-5:00 pm (and some tours from 12:00-3:00 pm)

What: A historical tour through Philadelphia including spooky stories and sites, like Ben Franklin's grave. Afterwards, you can get some moonshine and pub food. Get tickets here.

Cost: $35

Where: Independence Visitor Center (1 North Independence Mall)

3. Manayunk's Haunted Brewery Bash

When: October 29th from 8:00-11:00 pm

What: Basically a giant Halloween party for adults. There's food, a DJ, and drinks. Get your tickets here.

Cost: $10 for General Admission, $25 for VIP Access

Where: 4120 Main Street

4. Chaddsford Winery Adult Trick or Treat Weekends

When: October 15th, 22nd, or 29th from 1:00-6:00 pm, or October 16th, 23rd, or 30th from 1:00-5:00 pm

What: It's a walking tour of the winery, with food trucks along the way paired with a seasonal drink. You can find tickets here.

Cost: $20 online or $25 at the door.

Where: 632 Baltimore Pike, Chadds Ford, PA (about 40 minutes outside of Philly)

Family-Friendly:

1. Fall Fest & Spooky Saturday

When: October 29th from 11:00-4:00 pm

What: There's stuff for kids, like pumpkin carving and Trick or Treating. There's also live music and food trucks.

Cost: Free!

Where: The Singing Fountain

2. Seven Deadly Sins at the Laurel Hill Cemetery

When: October 18th at 6:00 pm.

What: A tour through the cemetery with the theme of temptation, and there's desserts to follow. You can get tickets right here.

Cost:  $20 or $18 for students

Where: 3822 Ridge Avenue

3. True Tales from the Tombs at the Laurel Hill Cemetery

When: October 28th at 7:00 pm

What: Real-life ghost stories on the cemetery grounds, and relaxing cocktails with a fire pit after. Get your tickets here.

Cost: $20

Where: 3822 Ridge Avenue

4. South Street Fall Pumpkin Fest

When: October 29th, 12:00-5:00 pm

What: A festival full of mazes, music, hay rides, shopping, and food.

Cost: Free!

Where: Headhouse Square on South Street

With so many options, you could do a Halloween-themed activity every day until the 31st. Try these places out and see if they are worthy of becoming a tradition to get you into the holiday spirit.