Petroleum Jelly, or Vaseline, if you will, is a gift sent from above. People do not know the half of all it can do! This little bottle of magic can solve all sorts of problems.

1. Make Your Perfume Scent Last Longer

Just dab a little bit of Vaseline wherever you're going to spritz your perfume and it will last all day. This will prevent the perfume from absorbing into your skin because Vaseline is an occlusive

2. Highlight Your Cheekbones

After blush, powder, etc., just dab a little bit of Vaseline on your finger and gently stroke it along your cheekbone. This hack has been used by so many makeup artists, including Marilyn Monroe's!

3. Clear Mascara 

Want to go subtle on the eyes? Use your finger or a spoolie brush to apply a little bit of Vaseline on your eyelashes either before or right after you curl them. This trick is amazing!

4. Self-Tan Perfection

Before self-tanning, use some Vaseline in the tricky areas, such as knees, ankles, and elbows, to prevent any streaks from happening. With the help of Vaseline, you won't be looking like Donald Trump with his orange glow.

5. Turn Matte Lipstick into Gloss 

Stop licking those lips to try and make them look shinier. Just face it, it's not working. Use a dab of Vaseline to keep your lipsticks from drying out your lips or use a bit more for a glossier look. But for a pamper, try some homemade lip treatments too! 

6. Removing Makeup

The most stubborn of makeup will go away with Vaseline. From waterproof mascara to those drying lip stains, a little bit of petroleum jelly on a cotton pad will do the trick. 

7. Clean Manicures 

By rubbing a lil' bit of Vaseline around your cuticles or edges of fingernails, any spills or messes will be prevented! Use this trick and you won't need to be spending those big bucks on your nails.

8. Night Cream

Without splurging on overnight creams or masks, a sheer coat of Vaseline will keep the moisture in your skin all night and will have your skin feeling like a baby's bottom in the morning. 

Some of these hacks may surprise you, but trust me, once you try them, you'll be hooked. But it doesn't just end here. Try new ways to use Vaseline that you find work for your yourself.