Ever walked into Bagel & Deli and just couldn’t find what you were looking for? Something a little sweeter? Healthier? More ridiculously random? Us too. We came up with 8 bagels that do not yet exist at B & D, but should.

The Sweet Tooth

bagel & deli

Photo by Kelly Marcus

Nutella, bananas, strawberries, and peanut butter on a cinnamon twist bagel. Lets face it, Nutella is good on everything. What better way to treat yourself than with The Sweet Tooth.

Granny Smith

bagel & deli

Photo by Kelly Marcus

Apples, caramel and cinnamon on a cinnamon bagel. It may not be fall, but when you’re with the squad who really cares what season it is anyways.

The Billy Bass

bagel & deli

Photo by Kelly Marcus

Nutella, Oreo crumbs, and gummy worms on a chocolate chip bagel. If you’re lookin’ to reel in a good catch when you’re hittin’ Uptown tonight, scoop up one of these to get off to a good start.

Rise and Shine

bagel & deli

Photo by Kelly Marcus

Poached egg and avocado on an everything bagel. When you’re walking your date home in the morning after a night that went slightly longer than expected, this would be the perfect bagel to grab on the way.

Birthday Bagel

bagel & deli

Photo by Kelly Marcus

Vanilla frosting, rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sauce and cookie dough on a chocolate chip bagel. Spent too much cash to buy your BFF a real birthday cake? The Birthday Bagel would be a delicious alternative.

Back to Nature

bagel & deli

Photo by Kelly Marcus

Peanut butter, granola, bananas, strawberries, honey, chocolate chips on a toasted banana nut bagel. Picture this: you’re tired and hungry and find yourself at Bagel & Deli. But wait, you’re on a diet. Better stick to the healthier side with this Back to Nature bagel.

The Hamburger Bagel

bagel & deli

Photo by Kelly Marcus

Hamburger, lettuce, tomato and american cheese on a plain bagel. Who needs a normal bun? Slap all your favorite burger ingredients in a bagel and you’re golden.

Buffalo Chicken

bagel & deli

Photo by Kelly Marcus

Buffalo Chicken, bleu cheese crumbles and lettuce on an onion bagel. Instead of hitting up B Dubs for some wings, stop in for a Buffalo Chicken bagel to switch it up.

Any other amazing Bagel & Deli combinations you’ve come up with over the years? Let us know, maybe if they’re good enough we can make ’em happen.

For more foods at Miami check out these related articles: