It’s summertime, which means its also rosé season! Throwback to summer ’14 when there was a rosé shortage in the Hamptons. Not chill. But the struggle is real when you have Whispering Angel taste on a Barefoot budget. We feel you, which is why we’ve sipped high and low to compile a list of the best brands of rosé that are delicious and all under 20 dollars. Because that low paying internship of yours is definitely not going to cover your rosé supply.

1. AIX, $16.95

rosé

Photo courtesy of aixrose.com

Straight outta Aix en Provence, this rosé goes for just $16.95 a bottle but it tastes like a million bucks. It’s crisp and tangy but not too bitter. It pairs best with shellfish and a laptop screensaver of the French Riviera.

2. Bieler Père et Fils, $12.99

rosé

Photo courtesy of bielerpereetfils.com

Who knew wine from Provence could be so affordable? Bieler Père et Fils is a unique blend of Syrah, Grenache, and Cabernet but retains the sweetness of a typical rose.

3. Charles & Charles, $13.99

rosé

Charles and Charles Rose cap 014

This bottle was practically made for your 4th of July celebrations. The berry flavors that make up this rosé would go perfectly with this festive dipped strawberry recipe.

4. Summer Water, $18

rosé

Photo courtesy of clubw.com

Is there a better name for rosé than “Summer Water”? Answer: no. Made completely from Pinot noir grapes, this Napa-based rosé is the beautiful lovechild of @yeswayrose and Club W and we can’t get enough of it. After all, didn’t your mom always remind you to stay extra hydrated in the summer? Trust us, this stuff goes down like water.

5. Château de Campuget, $9.99

rosé

Photo courtesy of worldmarket.com

Something about just the word “château,” alone, makes you feel classy. So despite it’s reasonable price, the sweet and decadent flavors of Château de Campuget truly tastes like the finer things in life.

6. Mulderbosch, $11.99

rosé

Photo courtesy of wine direct.co.uk

This Cabernet Sauvignon rosé, from a South African winery, is flavorful and refreshing. It goes well with a light summer salad such as this Watermelon, Feta, and Mint one.

7. Domaine Fontanyl Côtes de Provence, $14.99

rosé

Photo courtesy of soflafoodie.com

Despite the funky bottle, this is a classic dry rosé. It’s super light and if you close your eyes while you sip you’ll feel as though you’re actually in Provence. Or maybe that’s just after a few glasses.

8. Rosatello, $14.99

rosé

Photo courtesy of pikfly.com

Sparkling rosé is champagne’s more fun cousin. Rosatello is bubbly, delicious, and almost too easy to drink. So beware, because there are few things worse than a sparkling wine hangover. Take it from us.

9. White Girl Rosé, $16.99

rosé

Photo courtesy of minibardelivery.com

Sometimes it’s just easier to embrace your inner basic bitch and drinking rosé in the summer is definitely one of those times. This California rosé is a harmonious blend of Pinot Grigio and Zinfandel with an underlying citrus flavor. Don’t worry about feeling basic because this rosé is just “so us.”