National Ice Cream Day is this Sunday, and this holiday is legit. Because NYC is known for having some of the best (and bougiest) ice cream ever, I decided to make a list of all the ice cream shops offering deals or limited edition flavors to celebrate National Ice Cream Day in NYC. 

Here are all the ice cream deals and flavors you have to check out on this glorious holiday.

Ice & Vice

You've most definitely seen some of the crazy Ice & Vice ice cream flavors on Insta, and you can get it on Sunday at their pop-up location in Times Square (Broadway between 43rd and 44th Streets), I Scream! Ice & Vice is encouraging all to scream about their political feels (and then scream for ice cream).

MilkMade 

watermelon, melon, cream, sweet, sorbet, strawberry, ice
Photo courtesy of Milkmade.

Head over to MilkMade's Carroll Garden's tasting room (204 Sackett St.) to try out their new flavor, Montauk Monster Sorbet. It's a boozy watermelon sorbet with Montauk Brewing Company's Watermelon Session Ale IPA.

16 Handles

Froyo is basically ice cream, right? Download the 16 Handles app and get 4-ounces of froyo for free this Sunday. I would recommend trying the limited-edition Strawberry Shortcake flavor, which was created with Duff Goldman of Ace of Cake's.

NYC Summer Ice Cream Blizzard

Head over to the Grand Bazaar on the Upper West Side for some artisanal ice cream by such vendors as Taiyaki NYC (the legit famous fish cone ice cream shop), Victory Garden (which offers goat milk ice cream), and more. 

MAGNUM Ice Cream

MAGNUM Ice Cream is offering BOGO ice cream bars at their Meatpacking pop-up if you use #MagnumNYC on social media this Sunday. These custom ice cream bars are insanely good, and you're gonna want to put them all over your Insta. 

#SpoonTip: Get one milk chocolate and one white chocolate bar to get some contrast (both flavor and color).

OddFellows

This Brooklyn ice cream shop is popping up in NoLIta to give out 25 free cones at noon on Sunday. Be sure to line up early because all the ice cream is carnival themed (so think popcorn and cotton candy toppings), and these babies are popular af. 

Morgenstern's Finest Ice Cream

Morgenstern's is one of the most famous ice cream places in the city, and they are offering a special flavor to celebrate this truly amazing day. Head over to the Lower East Side and try out the Brownstone Crunch, which mixes salted chocolate pretzel ice cream with fudge, caramel, and whipped cream. Some proceeds also go to Women in Need (WIN), a non-profit charity that provides support for the city's homeless.

I suggest you dedicate this entire day to bougie NYC ice cream, but you can also check out these nationwide deals if you want even more free ice cream when celebrating National Ice Cream Day. Happy scooping!