You’ve traveled to Wildwood Crest, braced the lines, and convinced yourself that one delectable treat won’t destroy your quest for the perfect beach bod.

The next pressing issue… What will you order? Let me lend my expertise. Not only am I a dessert extraordinaire, but am also a Britton’s Gourmet Bakery employee with five years of experience under my belt.

Here are the treats you can’t pass up.

1. Cream Donuts

donuts

Photo by Rita Marino

This beauty is a cream donut. I recommend closing your eyes to fully savor the sweet homemade butter cream and soft, yet crispy exterior of the dough.

Euphoria will spread across your taste buds with each bite. You will question the legality of that white powder. Kidding.

2. Crumb Cake

donuts

Photo by Rita Marino

If the cuteness of this crumb cake hasn’t completely sold you, let me further convince you. Britton’s perfectly moist yellow cake is topped with delicious crumbles.

Nom nom nom nom.

3. Apple Fritters

donuts

Photo by Rita Marino

On your next visit, check our President Regan’s thank you letter praising Britton’s famous Apple Fritters. Honestly, it would be unpatriotic not to enjoy this treat.

Look past a potentially disheartening appearance, and dig into warm fried donut dough, with chopped apples, cinnamon glaze, and a hot glaze. Am I the only one swooning?

4. Cinnamon Buns

donuts

Photo by Rita Marino

Hand rolled, topped with raisins and walnuts, and oozing with warm cinnamon gooey goodness, these cinnamon buns will open your heart to love again.

5. White Sprinkled Donuts

donuts

Photo by Rita Marino

As I’m sure you already know, a white sprinkled donut isn’t the most unique item. So why include it?

There is something about Britton’s white sprinkled donuts that are irresistible. Soft dough. Sweet white icing, lovingly dipped by hand, fully covers the whole donut. White sprinkled donuts are fun for the whole family, guaranteed.

6. Chocolate Chip Muffin

donuts

Photo by Rita Marino

Feeling risk averse and craving some chocolate? Try Britton’s classic chocolate chip muffin. The rich chocolate chips will melt in your mouth. Plus, it has even been proven that everyone should include some chocolate in their diet.

Donut ask me, but I think you are being healthy.

7. Tru Moo Chocolate Whole Milk

donuts

Photo by Rita Marino

Of course, Britton’s isn’t whipping up gallons of Tru Moo in the back. We just sell it. And let me tell you… it’s delicious. The whole milk has the consistency of a milkshake and the chocolate is the perfect ratio to the milk.

Use it as the perfect complement to any treat.